Today was a performance
(18-04-2019, 11:55 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(18-04-2019, 10:43 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(18-04-2019, 09:24 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: If Cardiff stay up, Liverpool win the league and Leeds are promoted I'm not following football anymore. It'll be unbearable.

Thats the trifecta from hell.you better have a bet on it .

Fucking Nightmare

Adding to that Leeds and Norwich frequent championship points for Fulham going up, possibly along with Sheffield united another one of our bunnies in recent years as well as losing easy beats Ipswich while the return of Sunderland and Cardiff or Brighton teams Fulham always have troubles with atleast Huddersfield will be there with us offering easy points. Don’t know how Luton will go
Reply }}
(22-04-2019, 01:36 AM)woody Wrote:
(18-04-2019, 11:55 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(18-04-2019, 10:43 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(18-04-2019, 09:24 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: If Cardiff stay up, Liverpool win the league and Leeds are promoted I'm not following football anymore. It'll be unbearable.

Thats the trifecta from hell.you better have a bet on it .

Fucking Nightmare

Adding to that Leeds and Norwich frequent championship points for Fulham going up, possibly along with Sheffield united another one of our bunnies in recent years as well as losing easy beats Ipswich while the return of Sunderland and Cardiff or Brighton teams Fulham always have troubles with atleast Huddersfield will be there with us offering easy points.  Don’t know how Luton will go
I dream we have a strong squad next season get few injuries and suspensions and storm up the league and win it by a street. Parker becomes the manager we have always wanted and commits himself to us for life.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}