Give Nosy The Job
Perhaps six months late but he will get us out of the Champions pronto despite mini Khan.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Here, here.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Welcome aboard the band wagon you two
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
I'm not totally sold he's the man. Are we convinced he has a plan b when our backs are up against the wall against the dross? How to break down teams when they pile behind the ball?
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
It’s a similar vibe to Symons for me. I’d really want him to succeed but literally no real proof he’d be able to do the job.

I’d love to give it to him but I just really don’t think next season is one for messing about with unproven managers. It’s not like it’s going to be hard to find a more qualified manager who can’t see the potential with the financial backing that could be on offer here.
Reply }}
At this point in time I’d def give it to him Along with Stuart Grey and the other bloke ...

Yes it’s a gamble but could well pay off if handled correctly, I think the players respect him and enjoy playing under him
He learnt a lot from Slav

I don’t buy into the whole unproven thing either, many a proven manager have failed In the past
Reply }}
If he keeps winning how could you not give him the job, players seem to really get on with him, the thing is were relegated and the players don't feel the pressure and look so much more
relaxed.Question is, is Parker cunning enough to get us back when the pressures back on.
Reply }}
Some of the names mentioned, just don't appeal.
Reply }}
(20-04-2019, 10:55 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: It’s a similar vibe to Symons for me.  I’d really want him to succeed but literally no real proof he’d be able to do the job.

I’d love to give it to him but I just really don’t think next season is one for messing about with unproven managers.  It’s not like it’s going to be hard to find a more qualified manager who can’t see the potential with the financial backing that could be on offer here.

I don't get this more qualified view, who in English football successfully fits that bill? Moyes perhaps although I fear he's becoming Jurassic.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
How he gets on with the current squad is not that important as we will have a different squad next season.

If he can't stand up to the Owners / DoF he will not be able to influence decision making just like Kit Symons. We will get the players they want not the players that the manager needs.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}