Give Nosy The Job
Parker is strong enough to say a I want a top class keeper and a class centre back and that is all he needs to do. He can also say they need to have Premier League experience or be exceptionally talented. If he start to name players he want that is where he will get in trouble.

Modern managers have got to get used to stating clearly there requirements not blindly buying players who used to be good when they knew them.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(21-04-2019, 11:56 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: How he gets on with the current squad is not that important as we will have a different squad next season.

If he can't stand up to the Owners / DoF he will not be able to influence decision making just like Kit Symons. We will get the players they want not the players that the manager needs.

Dad thinks the world of him
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
He has transformed us into a decent team in a few weeks from an absolute fucking mess. The backline that started yesterday would have conceded 4 or 5 under Ranieri. Paul Ince yesterday said that its easy to get results now as the pressures off. Try telling Huddersfield that!
Reply }}
Man United fans were begging for Ole to get the job and now look. Let's be cautious. One swallow does not mean summer.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
Parker is inexperienced and yet to prove himself at any level.
Let’s wait and see what happens until the season ends and then who’s available or interested in joining us. Parker may in the end be the answer but let’s keep our options open. Why do a MUFC and rush in?
Reply }}
Cardiff next Saturday is the 100% decider for me

Bum them as we should do and he gets the job
Reply }}
(21-04-2019, 08:06 PM)Addison Wrote: Man United fans were begging for Ole to get the job and now look. Let's be cautious. One swallow does not mean summer.

This is the exact comparison I was thinking

You go in with nothing to lose make a few war cry’s some how players are at 200 percent you get the job full time players are thinking. Oh this is as good as it gets.

A couple of wins against arguably off form sides who perhaps expected us to roll over , everything is going to be different in the championship and expectation is going to be top 4 and winning 60% plus of the games.

For all that he understands what the club is all about ( developing youth, playing attacking passing football, entertaining the fans) and I can’t offer any other options except slavisa.

I think it’s a tough decision and I think if we sign Parker he needs time and we’ve likely got to accept a year of mid table championship and developing future young stars like Barnes.

I feel this decision needs to be left until June
Reply }}
(22-04-2019, 01:21 AM)woody Wrote:
(21-04-2019, 08:06 PM)Addison Wrote: Man United fans were begging for Ole to get the job and now look.  Let's be cautious.  One swallow does not mean summer.

This is the exact comparison I was thinking

You go in with nothing to lose make a few war cry’s some how players are at 200 percent you get the job full time players are thinking.  Oh this is as good as it gets.  

A couple of wins against arguably off form sides who perhaps expected us to roll over , everything is going to be different in the championship and expectation is going to be top 4 and winning 60% plus of the games.

For all that he understands what the club is all about ( developing youth, playing attacking passing football, entertaining the fans) and I can’t offer any other options except slavisa.

I think it’s a tough decision and I think if we sign Parker he needs time and we’ve likely got to accept a year of mid table championship and developing future young stars like Barnes.

I feel this decision needs to be left until June

Barnes!?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(21-04-2019, 07:05 PM)The Tinkerman Wrote: He has transformed us into a decent team in a few weeks from an absolute fucking mess. The backline that started yesterday would have conceded 4 or 5 under Ranieri.  Paul Ince yesterday said that its easy to get results now as the pressures off. Try telling Huddersfield that!

Joka wasn't given enough time, CR was given too much time and SP has been given 'we're relegated' time.

It has always been a squad that could do things; the problem has been interference from people who really don't understand football.
I believe 'whole heartedly' that Joka would have turned things around; but the board panicked in 2014, they did the same again this season. Conflicting personalities had a lot to do with Joka's departure.

Khan Senior implying that Joka would have a free reign on transfers; then Khan Senior saying and doing the opposite.
Reply }}
(22-04-2019, 11:29 AM)rebel Wrote:
(21-04-2019, 07:05 PM)The Tinkerman Wrote: He has transformed us into a decent team in a few weeks from an absolute fucking mess. The backline that started yesterday would have conceded 4 or 5 under Ranieri.  Paul Ince yesterday said that its easy to get results now as the pressures off. Try telling Huddersfield that!

Joka wasn't given enough time, CR was given too much time and SP has been given 'we're relegated' time.

It has always been a squad that could do things; the problem has been interference from people who really don't understand football.
I believe 'whole heartedly' that Joka would have turned things around; but the board panicked in 2014, they did the same again this season. Conflicting personalities had a lot to do with Joka's departure.

Khan Senior implying that Joka would have a free reign on transfers; then Khan Senior saying and doing the opposite.

Parker has demonstrated we have a decent PL squad and it has not taken him half a season to get them to play like the incredibly, unbelievably overrated Serb always did.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}