Fantastic Support
Watching the match on Sports Gold , it was great to hear the Fulham support completely drowning out the Bournmouth crowd. You could see the team feeding off it. A huge shout out to those who attended the match !
Reply }}
Listening to Jim it was very significant, relegated but do not care. It is just a shame that we now look like a decent PL team or so late.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(20-04-2019, 05:13 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Listening to Jim it was very significant, relegated but do not care.  It is just a shame that we now look like a decent PL team or so late.

The board should of acted promptly; CR's head was down weeks and weeks before he was sacked; the 6/7 weeks would of made a huge difference.

Unfortunately Woody on here was right about the timing of his sacking. When he still tried to instill his style even after the Brighton match, he should of been sacked soon after.
Reply }}
"Fulham fans are the best in the world" - Mitro (post-match comments)
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(20-04-2019, 05:35 PM)Addison Wrote: "Fulham fans are the best in the world" - Mitro (post-match comments)

I hope he stays.
Reply }}
Beach Party
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(20-04-2019, 05:47 PM)Whiteforester Wrote: Beach Party

Watch our all the dealers hang out on the Bournemouth beaches in the evening.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Great day.... Enjoying Boscombe Pier at the moment... ... It sure beats an away day at Rotherham....

(20-04-2019, 06:38 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Not an issue... I always carry my own stash...
Reply }}
(20-04-2019, 07:13 PM)Patrick Wrote: Great day.... Enjoying Boscombe Pier at the moment... ...  It sure beats an away day at Rotherham....

(20-04-2019, 06:38 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Not an issue... I always carry my own stash...

I singed a few up.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
1-0 to the Championship my personal favourite.

We've tolerated some dross since Khan took over but we've been awesome on the stands, especially away from home.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}