We Beat Everton 2-0 They Beat Man U 4-0
So we should have beaten Man U 6-0.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Bournemouth beat Brighton 5 0. We beat Bournemouth. We'd smash Liverpool and City on this form haha
Reply }}
(21-04-2019, 04:38 PM)the time is now Wrote: So we should have beaten Man U 6-0.

I was making this argument earlier today.  Basic algebra can demonstrate its truth.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
Their record in London is probably as bad as ours at Goodison park
Reply }}
(22-04-2019, 01:27 AM)woody Wrote: Their record in London is probably as bad as ours at Goodison park

And most stats are shit and prove nothing.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
All depends on who turns up on the day. Man Utd beat PSG but I'd put Everton down to not having a prayer....

Most of the time the Prem is pretty predictable when the top 6 play beneath themselves, only the occasional stutter.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(22-04-2019, 05:00 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(22-04-2019, 01:27 AM)woody Wrote: Their record in London is probably as bad as ours at Goodison park

And most stats are shit and prove nothing.

Apart from proving Joka a crap manager
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Man Utd are missing a 'worker bee', most sides has one. The Henderson, Milner type of player who does all the ugly stuff. Man Utd has a lot of talented players, but not the 'worker bee' type.

Just for clarification, I'm not talking about bees.
Reply }}
(24-04-2019, 09:11 AM)rebel Wrote: Man Utd are missing a 'worker bee', most sides has one. The Henderson, Milner type of player who does all the ugly stuff. Man Utd has a lot of talented players, but not the 'worker bee' type.

Just for clarification, I'm not talking about bees.

They're in some serious trouble if they want to compete for the title again any time soon. Can only see Pogba and De Gea being in a title winning side... the rest are bang average.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}