Bolton on strike
That's kind of where 'football' needs to step in. Although even if money is found to pay players; other things come into play.
Reply }}
'Football' should certainly financially support all the Bolton staff and the FA/EFL should 'Nationalise' the Club until new owners come forward
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Looks like another founder member of the football League is going to go bust.

Do not gloat anyone as if Khan walks out after all the unjustified criticism he gets it may be difficult to find a buyer so we will get in serious financial trouble.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(27-04-2019, 09:46 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: 'Football' should certainly financially support all the Bolton staff and the FA/EFL should 'Nationalise' the Club until new owners come forward

It's actually part of the 'Heritage' of that community. I hope it's resolved soon. Definitely a 'wow' moment for someone to step up.

(27-04-2019, 10:54 AM)the time is now Wrote: Looks like another founder member of the football League is going to go bust.

Do not gloat anyone as if Khan walks out after all the unjustified criticism he gets it may be difficult to find a buyer so we will get in serious financial trouble.

Whose 'gloating'? I'm passing comment and 'good vibes'.
Reply }}
I can see football clubs becoming more difficult to sell on after the amount of clubs recently in administration. The future of so many clubs hangs on literally a few bad decisions or an owner, same as in Boltons case, just having enough. Shame if they completely disappear from football, always like Bolton away.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(27-04-2019, 09:46 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: 'Football' should certainly financially support all the Bolton staff and the FA/EFL should 'Nationalise' the Club until new owners come forward

They’d have to fall to the bottom of all the leagues first.
Many in league 2 would still be happy with their position
Reply }}
I think their problems stem from 'Big Sams' time there. All the foreign imports on 'huge contracts'.
Reply }}
(28-04-2019, 10:51 AM)rebel Wrote: I think their problems stem from 'Big Sams' time there. All the foreign imports on 'huge contracts'.

Big Sam had nothing to do with it. It was caused by various owners making bad decisions.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
I hope they come back stronger. I have always thought of them as close rivals and have great empathy for their position in the. shadow of larger clubs
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(28-04-2019, 03:40 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(28-04-2019, 10:51 AM)rebel Wrote: I think their problems stem from 'Big Sams' time there. All the foreign imports on 'huge contracts'.

Big Sam had nothing to do with it. It was caused by various owners making bad decisions.

Really?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/the...ier-league
Reply }}