Leeds let Villa score uncontested
Wow. That is a very brave and sporting decision by their manager.

All of a sudden they have gone from a team I would hate to see promoted, to the one I want to see promoted.
Reply }}
(28-04-2019, 06:17 PM)Elvis Wrote: Wow.  That is a very brave and sporting decision by their manager.

All of a sudden they have gone from a team I would hate to see promoted, to the one I want to see promoted.
Though I would still have to say Leeds have fallen apart again.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Play to the 'whistle', but the Leeds manager needed some good press after 'spygate'.
Reply }}
With so much at stake it was a brave decision because as we know promotion through the playoffs is now almost a waste of time.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(29-04-2019, 11:16 AM)rebel Wrote: Play to the 'whistle', but the Leeds manager needed some good press after 'spygate'.

Have a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUAxqig6GQE
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
What if Villa had missed it; a 'can of worms'; goal disallowed for offside etc.
Reply }}
(29-04-2019, 05:53 PM)rebel Wrote: What if Villa had missed it; a 'can of worms'; goal disallowed for offside etc.

Yes indeed. That Leeds defender acted like a twat. So did John Terry. (No surprise there.) And Bamford was a disgrace too. But thankfully the Leeds manager was a moral compass. Obviously he is English. One of those foreign managers would never have been so gracious...
Reply }}
(29-04-2019, 06:18 PM)Elvis Wrote:
(29-04-2019, 05:53 PM)rebel Wrote: What if Villa had missed it; a 'can of worms'; goal disallowed for offside etc.

Yes indeed.  That Leeds defender acted like a twat.  So did John Terry.  (No surprise there.) And Bamford was a disgrace too.  But thankfully the Leeds manager was a moral compass.  Obviously he is English.  One of those foreign managers would never have been so gracious...

Yes the manager is getting 'huge plaudits', especially as he sacrificed automatic promotion through his 'act of diplomacy'.
Reply }}