TC signs an extension
https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/may/0...ith-fulham

Good or bad?

Who else would have him?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Obviously good; he hasn't had a great season by his standards; he was just getting established in the Prem.
Reply }}
Good. Let's hope he will stay in the middle under next menager and pull the strings for us in the CH again.
COYW!!!
Chelscum here we come....
Reply }}
New contract is just to remove the relegation clause and keep him on the big wages he got paid but failed to earn this season.
Reply }}
(04-05-2019, 08:43 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: New contract is just to remove the relegation clause and keep him on the big wages he got paid but failed to earn this season.

Harsh.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(04-05-2019, 08:43 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote: New contract is just to remove the relegation clause and keep him on the big wages he got paid but failed to earn this season.

I'm nay arsed about the clauses, the main point is we've got our captain here until 2024 and it's a good sign of intent by the Khans. Regardless of his season there would have been suitors willing to take a gamble on him coming good from the likes of West Ham, Bournemouth and even more desirable...Burnley. 

Cheers Khan et al, I get the impression its a big statement and much more than just anyone signing a contract. Lets see whose next, Babel?  Big Grin
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(04-05-2019, 09:05 AM)Northern FFC Wrote:

I'm nay arsed about the clauses, the main point is we've got our captain here until 2024 and it's a good sign of intent by the Khans. Regardless of his season there would have been suitors willing to take a gamble on him coming good from the likes of West Ham, Bournemouth and even more desirable...Burnley. 

Cheers Khan et al, I get the impression its a big statement and much more than just anyone signing a contract. Lets see whose next, Babel?  Big Grin

Now Babel really would be a statement. What's Turkey got (summer weather aside) that we can't offer more of?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
I hope we buy a captain to play along side TC
Reply }}
I hope we he get a real captain, I was never convinced that TC have the presence to be captain and was disgusted when he showed no interest in Odoi's injury last Saturday. It is part of a captains responsibility to drive the team on and be concerned at his teammates welfare. A good player but not captain materiel.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}