Gutless
No desire going forward, too much backwards and sideways passing “especially Anguissa”
In my opinion we could of took it to them today but we just sat back, zero urgency and no desire, slow play

Mitro terrible and I find it hard to believe Spurs are interested in Sess as he’s done fuck all this season

Yet again Rico our man of the match .....
Reply }}
Jim seem to indicate it was a very even game and Mitro missed a good chance that would give us the lead. Wolves were always going to a difficult task but it sounded like we were as likely to win as them. A bit of pre-Parker defending gave Wolves a goal they did not deserve. Difficult place to play as probably the most biased fans in the League.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(04-05-2019, 04:43 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: No desire going forward, too much backwards and sideways passing “especially Anguissa”
In my opinion we could of took it to them today but we just sat back, zero urgency and no desire, slow play

Mitro terrible and I find it hard to believe Spurs are interested in Sess and he’s done fuck all this season

Yet again Rico our man of the match .....

Yep, we kind of defeated ourselves today. We set up and out to 'nullify' their attacks; not too concerned about what we could do in their half. Anguissa gave the ball away too often, showed no 'urgency' tracking back for their goal. Cut out the cross, then no goal.
Agree about Sess, Mitro gave up when Joka left. Not the same player.   

Jota should have been sent off 'diving' around.
Reply }}
Mitro keeps missing sitters, no loss if goes ,looks like he's lost interest.Zambo looks like he's in coma,he better liven up his act the chumpship.
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 07:08 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: Mitro keeps missing sitters, no loss if goes ,looks like he's lost interest.Zambo looks like he's in coma,he better liven up his act the chumpship.

Mitro has missed 14 clear cut chances. He's also up there with the most shots on goal. Over 100 plus shots 11 goals; he should be scoring them. If Joka had still been around, he'd be in the twenties.
Reply }}
Wolves played their game and we aren't good enough to play ours in this league, we're finishing as we started 60% of slow ball for the sake of it whilst they counter attacked at pace with their 40%. Pace has killed us.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 10:09 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Wolves played their game and we aren't good enough to play ours in this league, we're finishing as we started 60% of slow ball for the sake of it whilst they counter attacked at pace with their 40%. Pace has killed us.

61%  Big Grin
Reply }}
One encouraging observation is Rico confidence looks sky high, he's pulling off some great saves and Bryan looked the business today.
Reply }}
If Mitro had not missed that sitter and one of the other good chances had gone in the reports would have said what a fighting away win that was, We were never going to out play Wolves we just had to hold them as well as we could an try and get a goal or two on the break. There was nothing gutless about the performance the only problem was our finishing.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
I tend to agree that was a tough game against a team that pressurises who ever it plays and have dangerous attacking players. On another day we could have sneaked a win usually the best you can home for away from home .

If Rico had played like he is now for the rest of the games he played we probably would not be going down.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}