Gutless
Personally I was bored out of my mind watching us

Every time we had an opportunity to break we slowed it down and the ball went in the wrong direction,

I thought We were lucky not to get battered
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 04:16 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Personally I was bored out of my mind watching us

Every time we had an opportunity to break we slowed it down and the ball went in the wrong direction,

Rico played brilliantly again.  What might have been if he had that kind of form all season.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 04:41 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 04:16 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Personally I was bored out of my mind watching us

Rico played brilliantly again.  What might have been if he had that kind of form all season.

I think 'language' has been a huge issue; communicating with defenders; some who were new recruits; the defenders knowing what to do and when, offside etc (the communication between them). Defending from the front. 

One thing for sure Hodgson would of got the best out of them.

We've conceded 1 goal in 4; that would be like 9.3 goals for the whole season. Rico hasn't all of a sudden become brilliant.
Reply }}

Le Marchand and Zambo looked shocking on the highlights
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 05:40 PM)rebel Wrote:

I think 'language' has been a huge issue; communicating with defenders; some who were new recruits; the defenders knowing what to do and when, offside etc (the communication between them). Defending from the front. 

We've conceded 1 goal in 4; that would be like 9.3 goals for the whole season. Rico hasn't all of a sudden become brilliant.

Thank goodness you mentioned Hodgson who is best manager we have ever had not the flawed Serb that a few people are obsessed with. Earlier in the season Rico was a liability he now looks brilliant that must be Parker's influence as is the improvement in defence.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 07:44 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Thank goodness you mentioned Hodgson who is best manager we have ever had not the flawed Serb that a few people are obsessed with. Earlier in the season Rico was a liability he now looks brilliant that must be Parker's influence as is the improvement in defenc.
Hodgson leads the way; but Joka is legend!! Rico has always been 'brillant', but has been helped by the guys in front of him;
they've been drilled and stay disciplined. Having the same players at the back has helped.
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 08:33 PM)rebel Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 07:44 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Thank goodness you mentioned Hodgson who is best manager we have ever had not the flawed Serb that a few people are obsessed with. Earlier in the season Rico was a liability he now looks brilliant that must be Parker's influence as is the improvement in defenc.
Hodgson leads the way; but Joka is legend!! Rico has always been 'brillant', but has been helped by the guys in front of him;
they've been drilled and stay disciplined. Having the same players at the back has helped.
In my mind Joka will always be the half a season man.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}