Reply }}
(04-05-2019, 07:14 PM)rebel Wrote: Record breaking.  Big Grin
 Touched the ball once  Wink
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 06:58 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:

Yes agree 'our most influential player' yesterday.  Big Grin

(He goes to his mum, 'mum, mum I kicked the ball in the Prem'!!)
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 08:28 AM)rebel Wrote:

He is was on the pitch for about 5 minutes and touched the ball once,  If he had been on the ball for 90 minutes by statistical projection he would have touched the ball 18 times which would be a lot more than most of his teammates.  

Please do not make fun of the kid he could become our greatest players and when he is 16 just starting on a big adventure he does not need old idiots mocking him.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Taking the piss out of players is not something a real fan does
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Lighten up you guys,mocking him get real,I’m sure he has got a good future ahead but bringing him on for a couple minutes seams just a reason to say he played in PL.
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 10:47 AM)the time is now Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 08:28 AM)rebel Wrote:

He is was on the pitch for about 5 minutes and touched the ball once,  If he had been on the ball for 90 minutes by statistical projection he would have touched the ball 18 times which would be a lot more than most of his teammates.  

Please do not make fun of the kid he could become our greatest players and when he is 16 just starting on a big adventure he does not need old idiots mocking him.

Only one idiot here; that's you; we could have a 'vote' but you would win hands down. As for 'mocking', don't mix up mocking with humor. I started the thread and congratulated him, your such an idiot.

(05-05-2019, 11:39 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: Lighten up you guys,mocking him get real,I’m sure he has got a good future ahead but bringing him on for a couple minutes seams just a reason to say he played in PL.

I'm sure that we did that in 2014, when we got relegated, I can't remember who.

(05-05-2019, 11:07 AM)Mr B P Wrote: Taking the piss out of players is not something a real fan does

Total rubbish; they'd be disappointed if we didn't; Babel's red hair has been a talking point. I've joked about Cairney living next to Matt Smith before. I do quite a lot of it. So button it and stick to the Werther's Original.  Big Grin  
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 11:07 AM)Mr B P Wrote: Taking the piss out of players is not something a real fan does

Yeah right,you’ve never taken the piss out of Fulham player in 600 odd years you have been a fan.
Reply }}
(05-05-2019, 12:44 PM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(05-05-2019, 11:07 AM)Mr B P Wrote: Taking the piss out of players is not something a real fan does

Yeah right,you’ve never taken the piss out of Fulham player in 600 odd years you have been a fan.
If I have been alive in the middle ages the World would be a much better place and Fulham would be the founder of the football League and would have the biggest ground in the World and would have been dominating the Premier League for the last 595 years. It would also be a cooperative and every fan would be a billionaire.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Strategic move by Parker to get the support on his side

If he had any balls whatsoever he’d of give Steve Sess a run out at right back over that 2 bob donkey Christie
Reply }}