Was Ream injured?
Ream was keeping it together recently.
Reply }}
Mawson was definitely not feeling together.
Reply }}
Ream was on the bench.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Starting to worry that Mawsons a bit of a donkey
Reply }}
(13-05-2019, 11:51 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Starting to worry that Mawsons a bit of a donkey

Yeah he’s done nothing since he’s been here to think anything different,Maybe his level is the chumpship.
Reply }}
true dat
id take an in form Tim Ream over him all day long, other then the age difference which is a concern
Reply }}
Ream is out of contract next month with a extension option but that, unlike others, has not been mentioned. Looks as if he is leaving on a free.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(15-05-2019, 07:24 AM)the time is now Wrote: Ream is out of contract next month with a extension option but that, unlike others, has not been mentioned.  Looks as if he is leaving on a free.

It's disappointing if his contract isn't extended; but it could be that he will get a much longer contract. He's a fans favourite.

(15-05-2019, 06:10 AM)Tony Mac Wrote: true dat
id take an in form Tim Ream over him all day long, other then the age difference which is a concern

Defenders get better as they age.
Reply }}
(13-05-2019, 11:51 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Starting to worry that Mawsons a bit of a donkey

He got injured putting his shoes on, course he's a donkey! 

He was highly rated before we signed him and I was chuffed to bits when we announced it but it's looking like another awful signing.

Then again, maybe a run of games would benefit him, especially in the Champs.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
I would be absolutely gutted to see Tim Ream leave
Had no idea his contract was up
Reply }}