Transfer Window open but...
A new thread to moan about our dealings

I can't wait to see if we buy good players cheaply and sell unwanted players at a huge profit.

C''mon you Algorithms!!
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I hope it's not all last minute bollox again
Reply }}
(16-05-2019, 12:19 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote: I hope it's not all last minute bollox again

Only a fool would fail to learn from the mistakes that were made in previous transfer Windows.

Shahid Khan is no fool - I will keep telling myself this on a regular basis
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
It'll be the same bollocks dressed up as something else but none-the-less, the same bollocks.
Reply }}
Player have holidays, most contract end on 30 June so nothing much happens except wild rumours until July. Do not hold your breath it will be a longtime before the action starts and we let our best players go and sign at lot who? people.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
I keep seeing a nasty rumour that Spurs are gonna pull our pants down for Sess.  They need to cough up £50 million or GTFO!  I'd love him to still be here in August but if he isnt I dont want some mega rich club to fuck us over!
Reply }}
(16-05-2019, 09:11 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote: I keep seeing a nasty rumour that Spurs are gonna pull our pants down for Sess.  They need to cough up £50 million or GTFO!  I'd love him to still be here in August but if he isnt I dont want some mega rich club to fuck us over!

Odds on.   They will offer 15 mill, and we can loan him back for a year.
Reply }}
The Sess thing has been going on for ever; it's a huge distraction.
Reply }}
(17-05-2019, 07:40 AM)rebel Wrote: The Sess thing has been going on for ever; it's a huge distraction.

Utd in for him now apparently. Bidding war imminent.
Reply }}
(18-05-2019, 01:13 AM)The Stinkerman Wrote:
(17-05-2019, 07:40 AM)rebel Wrote: The Sess thing has been going on for ever; it's a huge distraction.

Utd in for him now apparently. Bidding war imminent.

It is not a distraction really as how much we gets for him could buy 2,3,4 decent championship players.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}