The Prodigal Son Returns
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal...44751.html
Reply }}
He's the type of player needed in the championship if he can keep a lid on it.
Reply }}
I don't believe that Parker wants him and his attitude back, for one minute.

He has to come back because the club he went to don't want him.

As Tony Khan made such a big fuss about his (expensive) arrival, we can't just sack him.

I expect we will sell him at a loss or loan him out.

Wherever he goes we can follow his progress in the press as he is a "wrongen"
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(17-05-2019, 12:48 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I don't believe that Parker wants him and his attitude back, for one minute.

He has to come back because the club he went to don't want him.

As Tony Khan made such a big fuss about his (expensive) arrival, we can't just sack him.

I expect we will sell him at a loss or loan him out.

Wherever he goes we can follow his progress in the press as he is a "wrongen"

His positive influence in matches can't be underestimated; he can be unpredictable which can be useful. But he might be given a chance; a last 'chance' only.
Reply }}
Could be a good players if he could get some sort of education.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Good call, Good player...If he's done some reflection then welcome back.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(18-05-2019, 09:10 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Good call, Good player...If he's done some reflection then welcome back.

That was the point I was making he needs guidance to understand how you behave and the do and don'ts of life, a morality to live by.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Not only is he a wrongen, he is a "striker" that is more likely to be sent off than score.

He is a loose canon that we could suffer if he was also any good at his job.

If his job was shoving people over then he would be the best. But it isn't ; his job is scoring goals and not upsetting his team mates.
Reply }}
(18-05-2019, 12:46 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Not only is he a wrongen, he is a "striker" that is more likely to be sent off than score.

If his job was shoving people over then he would be the best. But it isn't ; his job is scoring goals and not upsetting his team mates.

He's not the full shilling or the finished article but his goals/games is actually OK
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(18-05-2019, 05:54 PM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(18-05-2019, 12:46 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Not only is he a wrongen, he is a "striker" that is more likely to be sent off than score.

He's not the full shilling or the finished article but his goals/games is actually OK

I find that really hard to believe. I bet last season in the championship he wasn't in our top 4 or 5
Reply }}