Forget about democracy
You must vote for:

Calum Chambers - Player of the Season (for me Babel has been classy) 
Andre Schurrle - Goal of the Season - against Burnley

Reply }}
Are we still doing this? I'd of hoped we'd of tried to forget about this season ASAP.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(22-05-2019, 03:34 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Are we still doing this? I'd of hoped we'd of tried to forget about this season ASAP.

Northern, nooooooooooooo, there were some acceptable performances, these two guys in particular. Bryan and Ream were getting better. Credit where credit is due. It's on the clubs website, make sure you vote.  Big Grin
Reply }}
Best of a bad bunch competition not my idea of a worthwhile exercise. I share Nothern's desire to put last years awful season behind us and forget it with no remembrance in any circumstances.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(22-05-2019, 04:13 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Best of a bad bunch competition not my idea of a worthwhile exercise.  I share Nothern's desire to put last years awful season behind us and forget it with no remembrance in any circumstances.

The club initiated it; Ideally I'd like both to stay for next season. CR and Khan Junior made them a 'bad bunch'.
Reply }}
(22-05-2019, 04:19 PM)rebel Wrote:
(22-05-2019, 04:13 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Best of a bad bunch competition not my idea of a worthwhile exercise.  I share Nothern's desire to put last years awful season behind us and forget it with no remembrance in any circumstances.

The club initiated it; Ideally I'd like both to stay for next season. CR and Khan Junior made them a 'bad bunch'.

Neither are staying, the loan players have all gone back and Schurlls was on a two year PL contract so he will go as he is an international in a team people are familiar with.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(22-05-2019, 06:24 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Neither are staying, the loan players have all gone back and Schurlls was on a two year PL contract so he will go as he is an international in a team people are familiar with.

You do have a habit of stating the obvious; maybe the first sign of greatness.  Big Grin
Reply }}
(23-05-2019, 09:28 AM)rebel Wrote:

You do have a habit of stating the obvious; maybe the first sign of greatness.  Big Grin

Or senility   Confused
Reply }}
(23-05-2019, 11:01 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:

Or senility   Confused

I can't comment!!  Big Grin
Reply }}
(23-05-2019, 11:58 AM)rebel Wrote:
(23-05-2019, 11:01 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(22-05-2019, 04:19 PM)rebel Wrote: The club initiated it; Ideally I'd like both to stay for next season. CR and Khan Junior made them a 'bad bunch'.

Or senility   Confused

I can't comment!!  Big Grin

I was commenting on the ideally comment we would all like things to happen that have no chance of happening I was just trying to squash a forlorn hope in a pleasant way.  That shows the gentleness and kindness to others than comes with age. That is not senility just a nobleness of character that few can achieve.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}