season ticket price increase
Absolutely bloody disgusting,how on earth can they substantiate this. Well done the mega rich Khans!
Reply }}
46 games rather that 38, no increase last season, less seats to sell, they may not have enough tickets and are trying to discourage some people and a new stand to pay for.

How big an increase anyway in percentage terms.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(24-05-2019, 10:38 AM)the time is now Wrote: 46 games rather that 38, no increase last season, less seats to sell and a new stand to pay for.  

Mine has gone up from £299 to £499 - that is absolutely outrageous and there is no way in hell I am paying that.
Reply }}
(24-05-2019, 10:41 AM)JupiterWhistles Wrote:
(24-05-2019, 10:38 AM)the time is now Wrote: 46 games rather that 38, no increase last season, less seats to sell and a new stand to pay for.  

Mine has gone up from £299 to £499 - that is absolutely outrageous and there is no way in hell I am paying that.

Where do you sit Jupiter?
Reply }}
(24-05-2019, 10:45 AM)Harry Roberts Wrote:
(24-05-2019, 10:41 AM)JupiterWhistles Wrote:

Where do you sit Jupiter?

Well it was in the Riverside, but have been re-assigned to the Hammersmith end now.  Will give them a ring later on today to try and get a cheaper seat somewhere else.
Reply }}
Block H5 adults up £50 kids up £10
Reply }}
I WAS in my lovely little spot by the river in H8.
This time last year, my ST went up by £50.

Naturally I have lost that seat as part of the redevelopment which I can accept. I have now been offered/allocated a spot in H6, but they now want to charge me a further £50 on top.

Surely a goodwill gesture to all ST holders that have no choice about moving would have been to freeze pricing ?

I'm not buying this "new stand to pay for" bollocks. The Club will have made enough money this season to pay for three new stands, never mind one. And that's before you throw in what they were charging for individual match tickets, particularly for the "big games".

I feel a particularly strong e-mail to the club brewing.......
"I'm just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of me....."

(Visit http://www.nwmfootball.com/ for an outstanding range of football programmes, classic magazines, books, shirts, DVD's/VHS's and other football collectables).
Reply }}
(24-05-2019, 11:20 AM)Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit Wrote: I WAS in my lovely little spot by the river in H8.

Naturally I have lost that seat as part of the redevelopment which I can accept. I have now been offered/allocated a spot in H6, but they now want to charge me a further £50 on top.

Surely a goodwill gesture to all ST holders that have no choice about moving would have been to freeze pricing ?

I'm not buying this "new stand to pay for" bollocks. The Club will have made enough money this season to pay for three new stands, never mind one. And that's before you throw in what they were charging for individual match tickets, particularly for the "big games".

It's very sad.  Have spent some time on the phone with them this morning, the poor bloke on the other end did sound quite empathetic, and a bit distressed, but ultimately nothing to be done.  Think this is the end of the road for me!
Reply }}
(24-05-2019, 11:37 AM)JupiterWhistles Wrote:
(24-05-2019, 11:20 AM)Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit Wrote: I WAS in my lovely little spot by the river in H8.

It's very sad.  Have spent some time on the phone with them this morning, the poor bloke on the other end did sound quite empathetic, and a bit distressed, but ultimately nothing to be done.  Think this is the end of the road for me!

Shame but with only around 14-15 thousand season tickets available plenty of people will want your ticket as the football in the Championship will be more competitive.  If we get promoted you will not get it back either.

Danger that any protest you make will only hurt you.  I would be considering what expenditure I can forgo to enable me to pay as there is not many other things in my life as important as watching Fulham live.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
I did send an e-mail to the club, to which I have had a detailed response. A couple of the points are as follows :

"Pricing for 2019-20 has been based on the standard pricing for the 18-19 season". Hmmm, OK, I guess pro-rata 19 games last season against 23 games next season is comparable.

"There is no Early Bird offer for this season, so supporters who took the offer last season will see up to a £50 increase in the price of their season ticket". While the timescale is limited, it seems supporters are being punished because the Club are behind getting the details out - surely they could have stuck a May 31st Earlybird deal into the renewal package ?

"The demolition of the Riverside Stand puts a significant strain on seats and tickets for next season, with 5,000 seats being lost......those who renew during the transition period will be offered priority to move back to the Riverside Stand when the project is complete". And what if my old spot in H8 doesn't exist in two years' time ???

Of course I'll renew, but I'm still pissed off that I've been stung for a £100 increase over the course of two seasons.
"I'm just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of me....."

(Visit http://www.nwmfootball.com/ for an outstanding range of football programmes, classic magazines, books, shirts, DVD's/VHS's and other football collectables).
Reply }}