We are favorites to go straight back up
Cool  Big Grin
Reply }}
Until we sell Mitrovic
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(28-05-2019, 01:34 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Until we sell Mitrovic

We will not sell Mitro he will decide to go.  We should make a profit that should allows us to get a top draw championship striker.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
We've got the best squad, currently, in paper. How long that lasts I don't know but I've a feeling our starting back four will be the same dross that saw us pummeled in the Prem which is the daunting thing.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(28-05-2019, 02:02 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: We've got the best squad, currently, in paper. How long that lasts I don't know but I've a feeling our starting back four will be the same dross that saw us pummeled in the Prem which is the daunting thing.

The defence that got pummelled in the PL will look top notch in the Championship.  People nowhere near PL quality can look brilliant as the standard is so distant in every respect.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Still need a RB and at least one CB and probably a keeper

(28-05-2019, 05:22 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Still need a RB and at least one CB and probably a keeper, especially if we are building a team to get up and then stay up.
Reply }}
If we keep our squad as it is today (less of course those that we know are going), we have enough to do really well in the Chumps with very few additions. Lots of them came up short in the Prem, but a division lower, they will look great. (Ream and Christie as perfect examples). Plus most of them already have the know-how.

GK. Betts, Rodak

Defense: Christie, Steve Sess, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, Le Marchand, Mawson

Mid: MacDonald, Cairney, Johansen, Zambo, Dela Torre, Sess, O'Riley, Seri

Forwards: Mitro, Ayite, Elliott, Kamara

It is just a matter of how many we can keep.
Reply }}
(28-05-2019, 05:34 PM)Elvis Wrote: If we keep our squad as it is today (less of course those that we know are going), we have enough to do really well in the Chumps with very few additions. Lots of them came up short in the Prem, but a division lower, they will look great. (Ream and Christie as perfect examples). Plus most of them already have the know-how.

GK. Betts, Rodak

Defense: Christie, Steve Sess, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, Le Marchand, Mawson

Forwards: Mitro, Ayite, Elliott, Kamara

How did you ever forget Fonte?
Reply }}
(28-05-2019, 06:52 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(28-05-2019, 05:34 PM)Elvis Wrote: If we keep our squad as it is today (less of course those that we know are going), we have enough to do really well in the Chumps with very few additions.  Lots of them came up short in the Prem, but a division lower, they will look great.   (Ream and Christie as perfect examples).  Plus most of them already have the know-how.  

GK.  Betts, Rodak

Defense:  Christie, Steve Sess, Odoi, Ream, Bryan, Le Marchand, Mawson

Forwards:  Mitro, Ayite, Elliott, Kamara

How did you ever forget Fonte?

Is he still officially our player?
Reply }}
(28-05-2019, 03:26 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(28-05-2019, 02:02 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: We've got the best squad, currently, in paper. How long that lasts I don't know but I've a feeling our starting back four will be the same dross that saw us pummeled in the Prem which is the daunting thing.

The defence that got pummelled in the PL will look top notch in the Championship.  People nowhere near PL quality can look brilliant as the standard is so distant in every respect.

We may look/perform top notch in the Championship but we need to be building  (particularly the back line) for a return to the PL, otherwise we'll come tumbling back down.
Reply }}