In a garage somewere in North London a man is stripping a bus of winners decals
I only wish he was in Liverpool
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I wish for once in our long history we had hired a celebration bus for something really important.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
We had one for the Tigana promotion.

We also had the team on the back of a lorry for the annual Fulham carnival, which Lasted only 1 or 2 years.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(04-06-2019, 07:59 AM)Mr B P Wrote: I wish for once in our long history we had hired a celebration bus for something really important.

Remember buses always come in threes; you wait a lifetime for one, then three roll into together.

The Prem, The Champions League and The FA Cup.  Big Grin
Reply }}
(03-06-2019, 04:47 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: I only wish he was in Liverpool

Nah i'd rather Liverpool won than Spurs. Just.  Both unbearable
Reply }}
(04-06-2019, 11:00 AM)The Stinkerman Wrote:

At least Spurs are a London team Liverpool is a city trying to be as big headed as London.

Reply }}

Up here Liverpool fans are the most unbearable humans to walk the face of the earth.

I use the word fan loosely as every game day they're sat in my pub talking about how big a club and fan they are despite not having a clue where Anfield is.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(05-06-2019, 12:17 PM)Northern FFC Wrote:

Up here Liverpool fans are the most unbearable humans to walk the face of the earth.

I use the word fan loosely as every game day they're sat in my pub talking about how big a club and fan they are despite not having a clue where Anfield is.
I got grief from scousers on a train a few years ago after we played them. 4 scousers old enough to know better said "we should be coming here and winning easily" and when i said "thats a bit of an arrogant/ignorant attitude" it was like i told them they were all a bunch of cunts and they got all  pathetic and defensive and started rattling on about travelling around Europe and that they wouldnt allow anyone to say anything bad about their beloved team.  I'm sure they're not all like that but they gave me a really bad impression.  I've always found most Spurs fans a bit arrogant as well so I didnt really give a shit who won or lost it
Reply }}
(05-06-2019, 12:52 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote:

I got grief from scousers on a train a few years ago after we played them. 4 scousers old enough to know better said "we should be coming here and winning easily" and when i said "thats a bit of an arrogant/ignorant attitude" it was like i told them they were all a bunch of cunts and they got all  pathetic and defensive and started rattling on about travelling around Europe and that they wouldnt allow anyone to say anything bad about their beloved team.  I'm sure they're not all like that but they gave me a really bad impression.  I've always found most Spurs fans a bit arrogant as well so I didnt really give a shit who won or lost it
It would be nice if we had won as much as Spurs and Liverpool so we could be arrogant rather ironic about winning the inertoto one time.

It would be nice if we had won as much as Spurs and Liverpool so we could be arrogant rather ironic about winning the inertoto one time.

Reply }}

Nope, you've met the representation of at least 99% of them, arrogant and can't form a reasonable football opinion unless everyone is of the conclusion that Liverpool are hard done by and should be handed the league. 

My Facebook is unbearable most of the time due to these lot who have no idea where the ground is, how much tickets are or anything about 'their' club that doesn't involve a quick Google search for a picture to post about how much they love 'their' club.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}