England Vs Holland prediction thread
Yes we do care!

England 2 Holland 0
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Is this the Ewes?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Would expect England to win this competition a bit like the one we won one time.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
I am quietly confident.

I wonder what odds for England to win this and the cricket world cup
Reply }}
Ah! it's a semi final of the uefa whateverit'scallednow competition...2-1
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
If the papers are to be believed an odd England team being played with three attacking players up front none of whom score many goals and the best scorer we have on the bench.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
If England can break down the Dutch defense (probably the best in Europe), they should win it. I'll go 2-1 England.
Reply }}
,Primadonnas 1:average footballers 3

What was the pre match talk?
Reply }}
Total embarrassments.  John Stones defending like a kid who was picked last in the primary school playground.  Walker, Maguire, Delph, Rice and Barkley not much better.  Another tournament bottled.  Learned fuck all since the Croatia WC Semi apart from how to play worse in a semi
Reply }}
(07-06-2019, 12:45 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote: Total embarrassments.  John Stones defending like a kid who was picked last in the primary school playground.  Walker, Maguire, Delph, Rice and Barkley not much better.  Another tournament bottled.  Learned fuck all since the Croatia WC Semi apart from how to play worse in a semi

Think it's a team in transition in all honesty. I don't follow international football but the players coming through are all very good and play a different way to how we're used to seeing. Think it'll take some time before the consistently good results follow but then again, we've had very good teams before and won nothing. Maybe it's not meant to be.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}