Seri - keep him or sell him?
If he has taken a cut in wages, and he could come good, be could be one to take us up and keep us up.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Some Turkish lot rumoured to want him on loan
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Galatasaray http://sportwitness.co.uk/super-lig-club...fer-lined/
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
I'd absolutely keep him but can't see it. Another export who does little to prove his worth in his first season then straight back to where he came from with little effect on his career.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
He wants to go. We'll have to sell at a cut price.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
(07-06-2019, 12:50 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: I'd absolutely keep him but can't see it. Another export who does little to prove his worth in his first season then straight back to where he came from with little effect on his career.

Its bollocks mate.  He owes Fulham after that shithousery last season, but as you'll say he'll tiptoe away as they do
Reply }}
He should look outstanding in the Championship where he will have so much time and most defences are useless,
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(07-06-2019, 04:56 PM)Addison Wrote: He wants to go.  We'll have to sell at a cut price.

There was a discussion over on TIFF the other day about the effect of taking a hit on him for our FFP; something about amortisation...fuck nose Huh
Reply }}
Trade Seri for Sorry.

(07-06-2019, 08:43 PM)the time is now Wrote: He should look outstanding in the Championship where he will have so much time and most defences are useless,

I don't think he would look good; part of a players make up is 'self-motivation', he would lack that in the Championship. Players who 'excel' have loads of it. Ronaldo is a great example.
Reply }}
Needs to take a pay cut and give him the first two matches to show something then make a deadline deal if necessary.
Reply }}