Transfer window Groundhog Day
No lessons learned because there are none to be learned!!

AM is of the opinion that i'f it ain't broke don't fix it"

FST / FFC minutes to follow...
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
'Players are on holiday', but their agents aren't, unless they holiday together.
Reply }}
So to all other clubs Fulham FC are seen as the example of how not to operate in the premiere league yet AM says all is fine and dandy. Fucking ridiculous and an example of a stooge standing outside a burning building telling the fire birdgade the building is not on fire because he's paid enough money to do so. The saddest thing is plenty of muppets believe the bullshit Tony Khan and is drones come out with and are not even on the pay role.
Reply }}
(15-06-2019, 07:27 AM)Reznor Wrote: So to all other clubs Fulham FC are seen as the example of how not to operate in the premiere league yet AM says all is fine and dandy. Fucking ridiculous and an example of a stooge standing outside a burning building telling the fire birdgade the building is not on fire because he's paid enough money to do so. The saddest thing is plenty of muppets believe the bullshit Tony Khan and is drones come out with and are not even on the pay role.

He can't say much else in all honesty but worryingly if that's how they genuinely feel we're looking at a poor season back in the champs. There's plenty of players we need to get rid of and plenty that others will want. We're in for a long Summer and I feel we'll only do our business when it's too late. Shame for PArker really .
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}