Friendly V's Porto
Opening 20 mins have gone by now...

Started pretty well knocking the ball about but now it's a case of backs against the walls. I know we won't be playing the likes of Porto every week but it'd be nice to at least give them a game.

We still cannot defend. It beggars belief but I think we're worse than last season. They just had a strike from 20+ yards and our defenders moved out of the way...
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
Kebano and Kamara have looked pretty good though.
Reply }}
Christie and Odoi might be nice fellas but need upgrading if we want to stop leaking goals. Still not sure about MLM either.
Reply }}
(16-07-2019, 10:48 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote: Christie and Odoi might be nice fellas but need upgrading if we want to stop leaking goals. Still not sure about MLM either.

I'll make your mind up for you...he's dreadful.

Our whole back line may be just about ok in the Champs but if we've got better aspirations we need at least 2 more in.
Reply }}
We must get a decent keeper one who catches is and does not flap around and keeps giving the ball to the opposition.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Has Cavaleiro been playing with number 0 on his shirt fo real?
Reply }}
(17-07-2019, 08:06 AM)yahn Wrote: Has Cavaleiro been playing with number 0 on his shirt fo real?

No idea, my stream went dead late in the second half.
Reply }}
I know it does not really matter but it would be nice to get a friendly win at one of the levels.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(17-07-2019, 03:39 PM)the time is now Wrote: I know it does not really matter but it would be nice to get a friendly win at one of the levels.

Still no win.  Could Fulham create another worst of records.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(19-07-2019, 07:32 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(17-07-2019, 03:39 PM)the time is now Wrote: I know it does not really matter but it would be nice to get a friendly win at one of the levels.

Still no win.  Could Fulham create another worst of records.

What are you talking about now.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}