Huddersfield away.
Any idea when tickets become available? Thinking of going up to this one.
Reply }}
Make a weekend of it as it is a very charming place.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Quite like Udders field away. Easy for us to get to, nice ground and the fans are very welcoming. Unlike the other teams over in Yorkshire.

We'll be over for it.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 07:37 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: Quite like Udders field away. Easy for us to get to, nice ground and the fans are very welcoming. Unlike the other teams over in Yorkshire.

We'll be over for it.

A friend of mine who's a Huddersfield town STH offered me his seat as he can't go but I can't stand being in the wrong at a Fulham game. Have only done it twice and I won't do it again. The compulsion to show emotions can be too much! Lol. I'll be in the away end.
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 04:19 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(20-07-2019, 07:37 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: Quite like Udders field away. Easy for us to get to, nice ground and the fans are very welcoming. Unlike the other teams over in Yorkshire.

We'll be over for it.

A friend of mine who's a Huddersfield town STH offered me his seat as he can't go but I can't stand being in the wrong at a Fulham game. Have only done it twice and I won't do it again. The compulsion to show emotions can be too much! Lol. I'll be in the away end.

Shame that football has become so tribal.  I occasionally go to cricket and rugby matches no segregation and everyone talks to everyone else and even share the champagne and caviar.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 04:19 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(20-07-2019, 07:37 AM)Northern FFC Wrote: Quite like Udders field away. Easy for us to get to, nice ground and the fans are very welcoming. Unlike the other teams over in Yorkshire.

We'll be over for it.

Aii, few of my friends and family are Preston fans. Did the exec box last season as it fell on mine and my Dad's birthday. Mitro scoring in the 90th after they'd give me grief after they equalised was enough to see me booed back into the box following me and my Fulham pal giving it big cheers.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}