Aden Flint to Cardiff
Is Tony even looking at defence after last season? Even when we came up it was only the attack that made sure of it.
Reply }}
Parker is trying to get the defence to play as they should. The previous two mangers did not seem to bother much about defence. We have a decent bunch of defenders who have been badly misused.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Cardiff will be right up there again and with Leeds are my favoutites for promotion. Stoke and Bristol City dark horses for me.
Reply }}
(18-07-2019, 11:46 AM)Reznor Wrote: Cardiff will be right up there again and with Leeds are my favoutites for promotion. Stoke and Bristol City dark horses for me.

Warnock knows that the key to success is from the back. It's not rocket science.

(18-07-2019, 11:37 AM)the time is now Wrote: Parker is trying to get the defence to play as they should. The previous two mangers did not seem to bother much about defence. We have a decent bunch of defenders who have been badly misused.

Cyrus Christie is a decent league 1 right back at best. We need a right back unless S Sess is up to the standard ?
Reply }}
(18-07-2019, 12:23 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 11:46 AM)Reznor Wrote: Cardiff will be right up there again and with Leeds are my favoutites for promotion. Stoke and Bristol City dark horses for me.

Warnock knows that the key to success is from the back. It's not rocket science.

(18-07-2019, 11:37 AM)the time is now Wrote: Parker is trying to get the defence to play as they should. The previous two mangers did not seem to bother much about defence.  We have a decent bunch of defenders who have been badly misused.

Cyrus Christie is a decent league 1 right back at best. We need a right back unless S Sess is up to the standard ?
Steven will be going to Spurs with his brother.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Made for each other
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
We need cover for Christie so who ever we get might be better.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}