Tottenham Confident of Sealing Deal for Fulham's Ryan Sessegnon 'Next Week'
https://www.90min.com/posts/6413798-tott...-next-week
Reply }}
He will be back in 3 years time on a free or dirt cheap
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Big gamble on their part as he failed to do fuck all to impress last season.

He’s got no choice but to Leave cos if Fulham fail to exceed this season in the Champ all the hype and big clubs will of forgotten about him
All due respect
Reply }}
His transfer has been going on for years; he's lost a bit of focus. Can't wait until it's done and dusted.
Reply }}
Cough up Levy
Reply }}
Shame we did not sell him at the end of last season when silly money was mentioned. An extra £50m to spent on players might have kept us up.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(18-07-2019, 06:52 PM)the time is now Wrote: Shame we did not sell him at the end of last season when silly money was mentioned. An extra £50m to spent on players might have kept us up.

True but we were all more then happy for him to stay,
Shame it all went pear shaped
If we’d of had a good season he’d of probably signed a new deal and stuck around for this season

Me personally tho i question his abilities at the highest level
Reply }}
(18-07-2019, 07:04 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 06:52 PM)the time is now Wrote: Shame we did not sell him at the end of last season when silly money was mentioned. An extra £50m to spent on players might have kept us up.

If we’d of had a good season he’d of probably signed a new deal and stuck around for this season

I've seen him flat on his face too often; it was o.k. in the Championship, but in the Prem you have to stay on your feet.
Reply }}
(19-07-2019, 07:48 AM)rebel Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 07:04 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 06:52 PM)the time is now Wrote: Shame we did not sell him at the end of last season when silly money was mentioned. An extra £50m to spent on players might have kept us up.

I've seen him flat on his face too often; it was o.k. in the Championship, but in the Prem you have to stay on your feet.

Are you saying they do not dive in the PL?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
Am I right in thinking Malbranque and Dempsey refused to play for us before spurs came in and both never achieved much after that,so please think hard Sess mate it's a case of wanted or unwanted !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}