MITROVIC KAMARA

CLEARLY WE HAVE OTHER OPTIONS - 4-5-1 OR 4-3-3 
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 08:18 AM)rebel Wrote: OUR 4-3-3

BETINELLI

Christie MAWSON REAM BRYAN

MACDONALD CAIRNEY Johansen

[b]KAMARA MITROVIC CAVALERIO [/b]

"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
I guess the reason you didn't put christie in capitols is because you not sure?well I'm sure i don't want see him in the team,he's a liability.
Reply }}
A new keeper or we have no hope. It is at least four seasons since we had an adequate keeper.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Kamara will not start, if we sign Knockaert.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 12:43 PM)the time is now Wrote: A new keeper or we have no hope.  It is at least four seasons since we had an adequate keeper.

Did you not see Betts catch the ball yesterday Big Grin He is a good keeper and he's at that age when they are supposed to be coming into their prime.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(21-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(20-07-2019, 12:43 PM)the time is now Wrote: A new keeper or we have no hope.  It is at least four seasons since we had an adequate keeper.

Did you not see Betts catch the ball yesterday Big Grin He is a good keeper and he's at that age when they are supposed to be coming into their prime.
Yep, he certainly will be 'number one'; as everyone keeps telling me our unbeaten 23 match run last time started with him!!  Big Grin

BETINELLI

ODOI MAWSON REAM BRYAN

KNOCKAERT MACDONALD CAIRNEY

AYTIE MITROVIC CAVALERIO
Reply }}
(21-07-2019, 10:55 AM)rebel Wrote:
(21-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:

Yep, he certainly will be 'number one'; as everyone keeps telling me our unbeaten 23 match run last time started with him!!  Big Grin

BETINELLI

ODOI MAWSON REAM BRYAN

KNOCKAERT MACDONALD CAIRNEY

AYTIE MITROVIC CAVALERIO

S Sess must be in the frame after his run out vs Brighton.
Reply }}
Let us look at the squad coldly. We only have two keepers and one is useless so we must sign one. Midfield we look fine particularly if we are going to get these two young Chelsea rejects. Up front I am not convinced Fonte or Kamara are adequate replacement for Mitro when he is injured or suspended. At the back we probably OK remembering Odoi is really a wide defender and can cover right or left.

So a Striker and a Keeper is probably all we need to get a very good squad capable of getting us promoted, hopefully not through the playoffs.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(22-07-2019, 03:07 PM)the time is now Wrote: Let us look at the squad coldly.  We only have two keepers and one is useless so we must sign one.  Midfield we look fine particularly if we are going to get these two young Chelsea rejects. Up front I am not convinced Fonte or Kamara are adequate replacement for Mitro when he is injured or suspended.  At the back we probably OK remembering Odoi is really a wide defender and can cover right or left.  

So a Striker and a Keeper is probably all we need to get a very good squad capable of getting us promoted, hopefully not through the playoffs.

We need some depth too; the number of games and to cover injuries. We need another 3/4 players. About 25/26 in total.
Reply }}