Goal celebrations are not the same...
without Ryan Sessingon jumping on somebody's back
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: without Ryan Sessingon jumping on somebody's back

He's not going to be jumping on anyones back any time soon. Unless the bench at Spurs starts their own celebrations.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 06:40 PM)Northern FFC Wrote:
(20-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: without Ryan Sessingon jumping on somebody's back

He's not going to be jumping on anyones back any time soon. Unless the bench at Spurs starts their own celebrations.

Do you think he will get on the bench? I think it may be a few years before he is anywhere near the Spurs team.  He looked way off Premier League class last season if we are honest.  The gap between the PL and the CH is huge.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
they could bring him off the bench for celebrations
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 06:45 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(20-07-2019, 06:40 PM)Northern FFC Wrote:

Do you think he will get on the bench? I think it may be a few years before he is anywhere near the Spurs team.  He looked way off Premier League class last season if we are honest.  The gap between the PL and the CH is huge.

Some of it was his ability, some of it was his attitude, some of it was clumsy, falling over for no reason, one match in the Prem it was 3/4 times.
Reply }}
anyway back to the celebrations....
Reply }}
What I got from the celebrations is that this bunch of players look really committed to each other.showed in the performance too.
Reply }}
This team is getting better every game and it is good we are getting a long run in against poor teams. By the time we play the first of 4-5 good team in this League we will be unbeatable.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Would anyone really notice the diffence if it was Steven Sessingon jumping on people's backs?

I guess not...
Reply }}
(20-07-2019, 06:38 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: without Ryan Sessingon jumping on somebody's back

I noticed Bryan taking on that duty Saturday
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}