Has any Championship club had a better window than Fulham?
and we started with a squad that wasn't too shabby (for the Championship anyway).
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Something wrong with your question?
Reply }}
(09-08-2019, 01:28 PM)rebel Wrote: Something wrong with your question?

sorted, thanks!

(09-08-2019, 01:28 PM)rebel Wrote: Something wrong with your question?

sorted, thanks!
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
No probs; I got a sneaky feeling Sheff Wed will be dong a lot better now.
Reply }}
Defensively if they signed anyone yes. Offensively WBA with Charlie Austin are the only club of note
Reply }}
It has been many, many years since any significant emphasis has been put on defence, but it has now sunk to its lowest ebb.

Parker will have to be a true genius to get us out of the deep shit pile that is close to burying us.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(09-08-2019, 01:20 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: and we started with a squad that wasn't too shabby (for the Championship anyway).

If last week was anything to go by we'll be doing fuck all this season, apart from being stuck in another relegation dogfight. Hopefully things will improve tomorrow!

I currently have no confidence in our defence and Tony has done nothing to help. They have a lot of work to do.
Reply }}
(09-08-2019, 07:17 PM)The Stinkerman Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 01:20 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: and we started with a squad that wasn't too shabby (for the Championship anyway).

If last week was anything to go by we'll be doing fuck all this season, apart from being stuck in another relegation dogfight. Hopefully things will improve tomorrow!

I currently have no confidence in our defence and Tony has done nothing to help. They have a lot of work to do.

Not improving our defence is infuriating but i'm confident our midfield won't be putting in anymore performances like last week.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
I hope we get the win, just for Parkers sake, he looked very wooded on the touchline at Barnsley,he needs a confidence boost.
Reply }}
On talent alone the answer is no.
Reply }}