Best starting eleven
(11-08-2019, 02:48 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 12:09 PM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 10:59 AM)Mr B P Wrote: If it was not a fluke, Tuesday's EURO lottery is 69m Euros, buy a line I suggest.

Gambling beepee.

The lottery is way of paying for essentials this the meanest government in the universe will not pay for.

I must confess an investment with a huge potential return that does some good is tempting.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(11-08-2019, 04:50 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 02:48 PM)the time is now Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 12:09 PM)Whiteforester Wrote:
(11-08-2019, 10:59 AM)Mr B P Wrote: If it was not a fluke, Tuesday's EURO lottery is 69m Euros, buy a line I suggest.

Gambling beepee.

The lottery is way of paying for essentials this the meanest government in the universe will not pay for.

I must confess an investment with a huge potential return that does some good is tempting.

It is not really gambling it is making a charitable contribution with an ever so remote chance to win a stupidly big sum in compensation.

It is a bit like putting a £10 note in a collection tray in a church and meeting God on the way out and getting his autograph.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Mitro

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

Would give fits to any team in the division. Would require TC to be a bit more disciplined and pick his moments coming forward. Alternatively you drop Reid for a Johanson or Reed type and go a little more like we’re used too. Don’t know if bobby Reid would work as a winger and in that sense could replace Cav. I like him in the side supporting Mitro down the middle though. It’s something our usual CM’s don’t do enough.
Reply }}
(11-08-2019, 06:44 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: Mitro

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

Would give fits to any team in the division.  Would require TC to be a bit more disciplined and pick his moments coming forward.  Alternatively you drop Reid for a Johanson or Reed type and go a little more like we’re used too.  Don’t know if bobby Reid would work as a winger and in that sense could replace Cav.  I like him in the side supporting Mitro down the middle though.  It’s something our usual CM’s don’t do enough.

What about a good old fashioned 4-4-2 with Mitro and Reid up front.  They worked so well together yesterday.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

Would give fits to any team in the division.  Would require TC to be a bit more disciplined and pick his moments coming forward.  Alternatively you drop Reid for a Johanson or Reed type and go a little more like we’re used too.  Don’t know if bobby Reid would work as a winger and in that sense could replace Cav.  I like him in the side supporting Mitro down the middle though.  It’s something our usual CM’s don’t do enough.

This is the only solution to including BDR although imo it would need Bryan to hold back more for him and Odoi to support TC and Arter first and foremost something I wouldn't want to rely on Cav and Knocky for.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(12-08-2019, 09:04 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

This is the only solution to including BDR although imo it would need Bryan to hold back more for him and Odoi to support TC and Arter first and foremost something I wouldn't want to rely on Cav and Knocky for.

I would but Bobby Reid beside Mitro or just behind them.  They looked like they had being playing together for years.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(11-08-2019, 07:15 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

What about a good old fashioned 4-4-2 with Mitro and Reid up front.  They worked so well together yesterday.

I guess with this line up you have the fluidity to view it as either the above or 4-4-2.

(12-08-2019, 09:04 AM)Whiteforester Wrote:

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

Yes the full backs would have to be more disciplined. I guess the issue is would we lose some of our attacking threat and be a bit more predictable if the full backs didn’t have the license to bomb forward. I guess we have to play to our strength’s. We’re weaker in the full back position now so we could trade off that for having Reid to link up with Mitro so he’s less isolated which is often an issue with our play. Still think Scott will end up going with another CM a lot of the time rather than a true number 10 to help us keep the ball. Either way has its pluses imo.
Reply }}
(11-08-2019, 07:15 PM)the time is now Wrote:

Cav Reid Knocky

Cairney  Arter

Bryan Mawson Ream Odoi

Bets

I'd like to see us play a 4-4-2. We've got the pace out wide to track back and we've the creativity in the middle to feed either Bobby Reid through balls or Mitro with a long ball.

We've some good options now in Midfield and can tweak things up top. Just the defence that's a concern, unless MAwson and Ream can form some kind of partnership.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}