Too all the people that wrote Tim Ream off
Eat your words
Same applies to Dennis Odoi
Arter what a signing
Reply }}
Ream had a good game today and so did knockhart.

Team as whole looked frightened to attack; perhaps because of a lack of movement in midfield.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Frightened to attack ?
You lost me there completely but do bare in mind our attack are all getting to know each other
Reply }}
(10-08-2019, 05:25 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: Ream had a good game today and so did knockhart.

Team as whole looked frightened to attack; perhaps because of a lack of movement in midfield.

They will get better, 3 newbies, they still need to gel.
Reply }}
I like the team we had out today. Keep that lot fit, and we are in with a shout.
Reply }}
(10-08-2019, 06:40 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Frightened to attack ?
You lost me there completely but do bare in mind our attack are all getting to know each other
lots of passing backwards across the back line. No forward balls even when the ball was steered past the Blackburn forwards who were pressing our defence.

Lots of turning back instead of pressing forward and with two fast wingers, not enough balls over the top.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
TIM FUCKING REAM looked a class act today, and I actually feel a lot more positive about our back 5. Given the undeniable talent we have going forward, once they gel together I think we’re in good shape for a top 2 finish
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
(10-08-2019, 06:58 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 06:40 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Frightened to attack ?
lots of passing backwards across the back line. No forward balls even when the ball was steered past the Blackburn forwards who were pressing our defence.

Lots of turning back instead of pressing forward and with two fast wingers, not enough balls over the top.
Cautious yes, but that's how Joka's teams started; it won't happen over night; they will get more confident in the weeks to come.
Reply }}
There is no doubting when fit and well Ream is our best CB. It'll take a good 6/7 games to get a better idea of things as Blackburn as are Barnsley are among the relegation favourites. Saying that a clean sheet is always a great bonus. Long may it continue. Stiffer test on Friday.
Reply }}
Liked the how solid the defence was and that everyone joined in 11 behind the ball when Blackburn attacked. This never happened last season with too many prima donas who did not think it was their job.

I loved it when for a few minutes Mitro had another striker on the pitch he could pass to or could pass to him, Scott Parker please note, most striker hate being lone strikers as very few midfield players make the runs that forwards do almost automatically.

All the new players showed a lot of promise and the whole performance had a wonderful freshness about it.

I will be going to Huddersfield in the hope of lapping up more of this delicious dish.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}