On Our Way Up Could We Meet Chelsea Going The Other Way
Would that not be a perfect end to the season.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
They have some seriously talented youth alongside some quality seniors. Can't quite see them going down although that would be beyond magical.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
As we found managers with no Premier League experience get you relegated no matter how good your players are.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
Chelsea will be fine; they will play for him; he's 'likable'.
Reply }}
Poor old Frank
His debut stank  Big Grin
Reply }}
A very 'Fulhamish' performance...much huff and puff for fuck all Big Grin
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
Any team losing one of if not the best player in the World is bound to have a downward blip. I just hope they do not escape from it.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
They were the better team in the first half. They score first then who knows how that match could have went.
Reply }}
They had something similar a few seasons ago and they were looking very poor...they just sack their manager and they'll sky rocket.

It's a shame that the top 6 are pretty much invincible to relegation. Would be nice to see them down in the Champs for a bit.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
I actually think Fat Frank will do a good job. Losing by far and away your best player along with a transfer ban will make it incredibly difficult, however they certainly looked decent enough last night against the murderers
Carpe Diem
Reply }}