I agree with Tottenham fans on this
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/13/to...omplaints/
Reply }}
Boris Johnson will get a last minute deal with Europe. This is the way most negations go, I am sure Tony Khan knows this but he had to find a way to deflect criticism.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
I don't really get Khan's thinking here. He himself said he waits until the last minute to try and get players for less. So it's ok for him to do it but not Levy?? To be fair to Khan though at least he held out for the 25 mill.
Reply }}
(13-08-2019, 06:19 PM)Reznor Wrote: I don't really get Khan's thinking here. He himself said he waits until the last minute to try and get players for less. So it's ok for him to do it but not Levy?? To be fair to Khan though at least he held out for the 25 mill.

I agree; we definitely ended up with the better
Deal. We got £25m upfront, £5m add ons and
A player as well.

(13-08-2019, 06:10 PM)the time is now Wrote: Boris Johnson will get a last minute deal with Europe. This is the way most negations go, I am sure Tony Khan knows this but he had to find a way to deflect criticism.

Boris Johnson will not get a deal; fact.
Reply }}
(13-08-2019, 06:19 PM)Reznor Wrote: I don't really get Khan's thinking here. He himself said he waits until the last minute to try and get players for less. So it's ok for him to do it but not Levy?? To be fair to Khan though at least he held out for the 25 mill.

I'm unsure if he's alluded to it in this interview but apparently Levy was being such a ball bag Khan said he'd let Sess go for free at the end of the season...THAT is quality and does show a fiesty side I didn't really think he had. 

We keep Sess for a year and Spurs would then be fighting a wages battle against the biggest clubs in the world, a battle they'd inevitably lose. 

We moan (Myself included) that they're using us a cash cow, we're going nowhere, they're out of their depth but TBH you look at Cov, Charlton, Bury, Bolton, Blackpool, Newcastle and others and we're so much better off. I'd put us in the category with Wolves in terms of generous owners. Albeit, ours didn't quite work out with the recruitment last season.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}