Huddersfield lost last night
A bit of disunity at the club, maybe we can take advantage if we do our homework and play our game.  Big Grin
Reply }}
They haven't won since February...the law of sod?
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(14-08-2019, 04:20 PM)Whiteforester Wrote: They haven't won since February...the law of sod?

Hopefully we can capitalize.
Reply }}
Didnt we give them their first win last season?
Reply }}
Memories of Sunderland
Reply }}
Professional performance from the lads last night and serious credit to Parker. He knew we were flat in the first 45 and the 2nd half we came out all guns blazing and eventually wore them down.

I'm starting to think he may know what he's doing so the tougher tests upcoming I'm more hopeful of him passing.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(17-08-2019, 05:34 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Professional performance from the lads last night and serious credit to Parker. He knew we were flat in the first 45 and the 2nd half we came out all guns blazing and eventually wore them down.

I'm starting to think he may know what he's doing so the tougher tests upcoming I'm more hopeful of him passing.

He's got the selection right already.  Didn't take him long to work it out.

As long as his substitutions don't become too predictable, we are in good shape.
Reply }}
(17-08-2019, 05:38 PM)Elvis Wrote:
(17-08-2019, 05:34 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Professional performance from the lads last night and serious credit to Parker. He knew we were flat in the first 45 and the 2nd half we came out all guns blazing and eventually wore them down.

He's got the selection right already.  Didn't take him long to work it out.

As long as his substitutions don't become too predictable, we are in good shape.

Aside from Barnsley where we sent on winger after winger he's got them right (This was before he got the signings in). We've sent on battling midfielders who will ultimately break the oppositions flurry against us up and we've kept the pace on to take the ball out of our half. Second half against Huddersfield was a complete switch from the first and then when we were under a bit of pressure the subs came on and relieved it to give the defence some assistance, promising stuff.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}