In our promotion season
We were almost a 'machine' going forward; I still remember Sonny Aluko on
The wing beating three players with no where to go. I still don't know how that was possible. Waves and waves of attacks.
Reply }}
(15-08-2019, 07:46 AM)rebel Wrote: We were almost a 'machine' going forward; I still remember Sonny Aluko on
The wing beating three players with no where to go. I still don't know how that was possible. Waves and waves of attacks.

Part of the machine was Sess,no Sess machine stuttering.
Reply }}
Aluko didn’t play for us in our promotion season, he was sold to Reading in August 2017. If he did play it will have been the first couple of games at most. Weird how his career has fallen off a cliff since he left
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
(15-08-2019, 10:07 AM)mtfulham Wrote: Aluko didn’t play for us in our promotion season, he was sold to Reading in August 2017. If he did play it will have been the first couple of games at most. Weird how his career has fallen off a cliff since he left

He played 4 games in promotion season; so technically right. But I did mean the previous season; he clearly liked playing for Joka.

(15-08-2019, 08:43 AM)MR WHITE Wrote:
(15-08-2019, 07:46 AM)rebel Wrote: We were almost a 'machine' going forward; I still remember Sonny Aluko on

Part of the machine was Sess,no Sess machine stuttering.

Yes Sess was part of the machine; he didn't fall over like a 'bag of Spurds'.  Big Grin
Reply }}
That team with Aluko In was easily the best going into the playoffs in the 16/17 season. The playoff final that year was awful.
Reply }}
(15-08-2019, 01:05 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: That team with Aluko In was easily the best going into the playoffs in the 16/17 season.  The playoff final that year was awful.

We had a 'whole' load of decisions go against us, if I remember correctly. Handball against Kalas, when it clearly wasn't. We also had the 'Chris Martin' rubbish that cost us points.
Reply }}
From what I can recall Slavisa was dead against the Aluko sale, but was overruled by Tony’s laptop. Though given the way his career has disappeared down the toilet at Reading, maybe Tony’s laptop got it right on this occasion......
Carpe Diem
Reply }}
Look good at Fulham look crap elsewhere not a great indicator.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(15-08-2019, 03:02 PM)rebel Wrote:
(15-08-2019, 01:05 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: That team with Aluko In was easily the best going into the playoffs in the 16/17 season.  The playoff final that year was awful.

We had a 'whole' load of decisions go against us, if I remember correctly. Handball against Kalas, when it clearly wasn't. We also had the 'Chris Martin' rubbish that cost us points.

Over two legs against Reading we bottled it but that Pen was rubbish.
Reply }}