Spam posts
We've added an extra step to registration whereby they've to verify an email address. Spammers tend to have auto emails generated for a one off use. This should eliminate them.

It was a longer fix than first thought as the databases didn't have the right permissions so it needed some tweaking, we got round to it this evening.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(20-08-2019, 08:51 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: We've added an extra step to registration whereby they've to verify an email address. Spammers tend to have auto emails generated for a one off use. This should eliminate them.

It was a longer fix than first thought as the databases didn't have the right permissions so it needed some tweaking, we got round to it this evening.

Nice Smile
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(20-08-2019, 08:51 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: We've added an extra step to registration whereby they've to verify an email address. Spammers tend to have auto emails generated for a one off use. This should eliminate them.

Thanks for the hard work and expense?? of fixing this.

Is it time to pass the hat round for subs?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(21-08-2019, 10:09 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:

I do not believe you have no expenses which means you are proving this site for altruistic purposes.  I pay £45 per year for Fulham TV most of which is sycophantic rubbish.  So this site must be worth £5 per year at least.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}
(21-08-2019, 02:27 PM)the time is now Wrote:

I do not believe you have no expenses which means you are proving this site for altruistic purposes.  I pay £45 per year for Fulham TV most of which is sycophantic rubbish.  So this site must be worth £5 per year at least.
Here, here, but Jim commentaries are those of a real fanatic so it is worth £45 for his voice alone the yessssssssss and the oh no.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/all-news

Khan must be told that not all mild mannered people are a super heroes.
Reply }}
(21-08-2019, 02:31 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Here, here, but Jim commentaries are those of a real fanatic so it is worth £45 for his voice alone the yessssssssss and the oh no.

I love Jim's joyful laughter when we score.
Saved by Khan since 2013
Reply }}

The only cost really is the domain which is around £10 per year so I just renewed that last week (we switched provider hence why the site went down for a day) and the server is kindly provided to us FOC thanks to my pal.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}