Seriously think of making this my last game this year
I am coming home frustrated by our slow build up. We spurn attacking opportunities to pass backwards and sideways.

We have a target man that is not getting the ball and wingers who do not run with the ball.

Hopefully this will change on Saturday but if it doesn't, I will keep my money and watch the televised games and high lights.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
It's frustrsting but still such early days and we are 6th.
Reply }}
That's just our style of play. The most common pass made during our "masterclass" against Millwall was between Ream and Mawson. If we get 3 points then no massive complaints from me.
"there is hope, but not for us" - Kafka
Reply }}
West Brom will be a good test
I’m not to impressed with our style myself, I’m finding myself to be half watching games
The passing amongst our defense is a big concern and boring as fuck
Reply }}
Hopefully we'll adopt our 'style' to match our opponents, some will sit back and defend, some will counter, some will attack, similar to us etc,
There has to be a end product, especially as there is so much quality in the side. If they just pass the ball around; we will concede goals on the break.
Reply }}
We play very nice football and we will soon learn how to dominate teams and win most of our games. It is only a matter of time, so do not give up yet.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Watching England tonight reminds me a bit like us. Could be potent going forwards (not quite as potent as England) but sloppy mistakes in midfield and at the back can be our undoing
Reply }}
(11-09-2019, 01:07 AM)The Stinkerman Wrote: Watching England tonight reminds me a bit like us. Could be potent going forwards (not quite as potent as England) but sloppy mistakes in midfield and at the back can be our undoing

The first goal England conceded will be replicated at Craven Cottage ( and away) several times this season
Reply }}
(11-09-2019, 07:42 AM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 01:07 AM)The Stinkerman Wrote: Watching England tonight reminds me a bit like us.  Could be potent going forwards (not quite as potent as England) but sloppy mistakes in midfield and at the back can be our undoing

The first goal England conceded will be replicated  at Craven Cottage ( and away) several times this season

The way we play is risky but if it is productive it is a risk worth taking.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
if our 2 CBs have the highest passing rates then that is not productive tactics
Reply }}