The Charlton game is going to be a biggie!
Early days of course.   But with such a small difference in points between the top 10 teams, we need to ensure we beat those around us.    (And we get a day extra rest than they will have).

We will drop at least a place to 5th after tomorrow's games, but a win on Saturday will be massive, and we'll be in the top 3.

Not too shabby.

Saturday lunchtime London derby.   Really looking forward to it.

COYW!
Reply }}
Decent show tonight... but having said that.... we could easily have scored 6 or 7....
Reply }}
If we're right in the head Huh recognising this is one we could easily lose we should be fine.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(01-10-2019, 11:19 PM)Patrick Wrote: Decent show tonight... but having said that.... we could easily have scored 6 or 7....

I did predict 7 - 0, some teams need to look out.
Reply }}
(01-10-2019, 11:19 PM)Patrick Wrote: Decent show tonight... but having said that.... we could easily have scored 6 or 7....

Man City bein the exception, from around 3-0 most teams tend to cruise and just keep ball. We did that I felt for the majority of the game. Still, we saw it out without many dramas and it was a "professional" performance.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(02-10-2019, 01:07 PM)Northern FFC Wrote:

Man City bein the exception, from around 3-0 most teams tend to cruise and just keep ball. We did that I felt for the majority of the game. Still, we saw it out without many dramas and it was a "professional" performance.

We cruised through the second half last night with another game on Saturday.  Parker is learning the manager game fast, good changes in the starting 11 and very sensible and effective substitutes.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Even a 3 - 0 lead can be clawed back, Liverpool a classic example.
Reply }}
(03-10-2019, 04:46 AM)rebel Wrote: Even a 3 - 0 lead can be clawed back, Liverpool a classic example.

We are better than Liverpool?
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
if we play our passing game, at pace, without unecessary sideways passes when our forwards are available, we will win this game.

Getting crosses into the danger area, will also help.
I am not over worried about this one.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(03-10-2019, 07:59 AM)Mr B P Wrote:
(03-10-2019, 04:46 AM)rebel Wrote: Even a 3 - 0 lead can be clawed back, Liverpool a classic example.

We are better than Liverpool?

You miss the point as usual; where have I
compared us to Liverpool? I'm talking about
leads.
Reply }}