Ryan Sess
Must be wondering to himself what the fuck have I gone and done, he could be playing with his brother, tearing up the championship getting some much needed practice and game time....

instead he’s now in a rotten squad going backwards and falling apart at the seams.

Might be a long long time before he gets a game seeing their now knocked out of the milk cup...
oh well !!!

Should of stayed a Fulham a team on the UP
Reply }}
Sess has been a 'huge distraction'; we will get the same with the current Sess.
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 08:00 AM)rebel Wrote: Sess has been a 'huge distraction'; we will get the same with the current Sess.

Sess2 will be a better player than his brother as he concentrates on being a great defender and does not get distracted by being a winger or by so called bigger clubs.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 08:18 AM)Mr B P Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 08:00 AM)rebel Wrote: Sess has been a 'huge distraction'; we will get the same with the current Sess.

Sess2 will be a better player than his brother as he concentrates on being a great defender and does not get distracted by being a winger or by so called bigger clubs.

I think he's already better; but remember Ryan was eventually played further forward. Ryan fell over too easily for me; especially last season. Steven looks to have more steel about him then Ryan.
Reply }}
Is he injured at the moment?
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 01:04 PM)Reznor Wrote: Is he injured at the moment?

No, he's doing the 'Joka thing'; not overusing Sess, giving him a rest, whilst giving Odoi a opportunity.
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 01:35 PM)rebel Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 01:04 PM)Reznor Wrote: Is he injured at the moment?

No, he's doing the 'Joka thing'; not overusing Sess, giving him a rest, whilst giving Odoi a opportunity.

Three games in a week, rest three of your best players and still win 4-1 sub another three.  Good management.  A fully fit best 11 tomorrow.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Ryan is still injured I think. If he doesn’t break into the team this year he’ll be out on loan soon enough no doubt. It was the right time to sell him in my opinion. I think we got a decent fee considering he had a pretty average year in the Prem. He was never great at Left back and he was at his best and around the opposition box but who in that spurs team makes way? Alli? Son? Moura? Can’t see it myself. He should have signed with us or a mid table prem team for a couple of more years before make the step up. Only 19 still after all. Game time has got to be the most important thing at this stage.
Reply }}
I agree I didn’t see anything in him last season to make me believe he was good enough at the highest level, in fact I found him quite frustrating to watch, should def of signed a contract and stayed with us for another good season down below....
Loving the whole Spurs catastrophe at the moment I hope Brighton bum them this weekend
Reply }}
3-0 to Brighton
Hallelujah
Reply }}