Televised Matches
A lot of extra revenue from all these televised matches which will help in the January transfer window.  A Premier League class keeper would make such a difference and another good centre back would give needed cover.

I believe they get £100,000 for a home game and £10,000 for an away game. With a bit more for games not on Saturday or Sunday.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Another two moved today which isn't ideal for the supporters - suppose the people on matchdays make little to no difference to a clubs finances in comparison to the weight of TV money so it's 'good' for the club but again, the supporters who miss out.

Ah well, who needs fans ?
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 03:45 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Another two moved today which isn't ideal for the supporters - suppose the people on matchdays make little to no difference to a clubs finances in comparison to the weight of TV money so it's 'good' for the club but again, the supporters who miss out.

If people cannot get from work to a 7.45 kick off they need to change jobs.  I left a board meeting to see a match once and was congratulated on getting my priorities right.

Reply }}
All depends where you work !
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 04:21 PM)Norfolk Enchants Wrote: All depends where you work !

Yeah agree; difficult if you work on the International Space Station; if BP was on it, he'd find a way!! A rope ladder!! Big Grin
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 03:45 PM)Northern FFC Wrote: Another two moved today which isn't ideal for the supporters - suppose the people on matchdays make little to no difference to a clubs finances in comparison to the weight of TV money so it's 'good' for the club but again, the supporters who miss out.

If people cannot get from work to a 7.45 kick off they need to change jobs.  I left a board meeting to see a match once and was congratulated on getting my priorities right.

Board meeting...

what are you a carpenter?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 05:33 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(04-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Board meeting...

what are you a carpenter?
It was very boring.  I have a 2 hour journey from home to Fulham when I worked longer than that.

Reply }}
Hi, I am making a comeback on the board after 2.5 years absence with a Fulham TV question. Just moved to the States and decided to cough up the money for Fulham TV so that I would, as they say, "never miss a kick". Only to now read that the match tomorrow is not being broadcast as it is on SKY. But the Reading match was on SKY and on FulhamTV. How does this work? Anyone know?
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 08:36 PM)Clebi Wrote: Hi, I am making a comeback on the board after 2.5 years absence with a Fulham TV question. Just moved to the States and decided to cough up the money for Fulham TV so that I would, as they say, "never miss a kick". Only to now read that the match tomorrow is not being broadcast as it is on SKY. But the Reading match was on SKY and on FulhamTV. How does this work? Anyone know?

If the game is on ESPN+, it is not on Fulham TV.

Get ESPN+.  It is $5 per month.   That in conjunction with Fulham TV will mean you can watch every match.   About $200 or so a season in total.   Not exactly cheap, but certainly not a disaster.

Where are you living?
Reply }}
(04-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

McDonalds tend to be quite forgiving in that department
Reply }}