Mitro really doesn't need to 'Klingon'
He's just needs to move towards the ball when being held. All the drama just disrupts our momentum. The way he is going, he'll be on the next serious of 'Star Trek'.
Reply }}
I know he looks for it
Reply }}
(05-10-2019, 05:34 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: I know he looks for it

He should be moving forward, so if his shirt has been held, then the ref can see; clinging on gives him the opposite result he is seeking. 

He should wear a shirt a couple of sizes bigger so the defender can get a proper grip.  Big Grin
Reply }}
The defenders were pulling his shirt nearly all game and the ref never gave a free kick for it.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(05-10-2019, 05:57 PM)Mr B P Wrote: The defenders were pulling his shirt nearly all game and the ref never gave a free kick for it.

Yep, sometimes it's down to reputation and nothing to do with the actual match being played.
Reply }}
I thought it was funny when he got fouled for that free kick outside the area at the end. Practically identical situations had been happening in the area all game.
Reply }}
(05-10-2019, 06:55 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: I thought it was funny when he got fouled for that free kick outside the area at the end.  Practically identical situations had been happening in the area all game.

I agree, if the ref had given penalties for all the offences in the box we would have won easily.  We must have VAR in the Championship asap as this cut out this behaviour and you get a lot more goals with the space released.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(05-10-2019, 07:27 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 06:55 PM)Gandalf the White Wrote: I thought it was funny when he got fouled for that free kick outside the area at the end.  Practically identical situations had been happening in the area all game.

I agree, if the ref had given penalties for all the offences in the box we would have won easily.  We must have VAR in the Championship asap as this cut out this behaviour and you get a lot more goals with the space released.

VAR would have also showed Mitro was offside for this goal... swings and roundabouts.
Reply }}
(06-10-2019, 11:50 AM)Gandalf the White Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 07:27 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

VAR would have also showed Mitro was offside for this goal... swings and roundabouts.
I'm not sure he was 'offside', I'm fairly sure the Charlton player gets a foot to the ball first, before Mitro does his stuff.
Reply }}