Parker says we were flat today
"Today is probably the one day I sit here this season disappointed by the way we played, disappointed with the result and the way things panned out.
"We weren't where we needed to be. We've had defeats this year but I felt we were flat today.
"Ultimately what will determine how successful I am personally and how successful this team is is going to be moments like this. Cliché that it is, you've got to bounce back."
Reply }}
“I felt like when they scored their second goal, we were in the ascendancy,” he said. “Mitro has a good chance on the stroke of half-time, which didn’t fall for us.

“At the time, I felt if we can stick with the way we wanted to play and get in the right areas, we will break this team down, but it wasn’t the case and they went and scored a second.

“We tried to mix up the game and put it in wide areas and then went a little bit more direct later on in the game.

“They dealt with it well. Teams come here and we are a big scalp for them and we need to be ready for a battle each week.”

“I hear a lot that this team is a possession based team,” he stated. “That we lack an impetuous.

“ We are top in this division in shots on goal, shots on target.

“We are obviously doing something right. We are getting the ball into the right areas.

“No other team in this league is hitting the target more than us.

“I hear people saying our possession game is slow.

“I would understand peoples opinion regarding how I want to play and also the identity of how this team wants to play if we weren’t creating chances and hitting the target.

“From the first week people have been pointing fingers regarding this element of our game.

“Yes we have a lot of possession and if I feel like we carry on like that things will turn for us.

“That is the team I want us to be.

“We lost the game today fair and square. We weren’t anywhere near the level we needed to be and that’s it.”
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(02-11-2019, 10:07 PM)Mr B P Wrote: “I felt like when they scored their second goal, we were in the ascendancy,” he said. “Mitro has a good chance on the stroke of half-time, which didn’t fall for us.

“At the time, I felt if we can stick with the way we wanted to play and get in the right areas, we will break this team down, but it wasn’t the case and they went and scored a second.

“We tried to mix up the game and put it in wide areas and then went a little bit more direct later on in the game.

“They dealt with it well. Teams come here and we are a big scalp for them and we need to be ready for a battle each week.”

“I hear a lot that this team is a possession based team,” he stated. “That we lack an impetuous.

“ We are top in this division in shots on goal, shots on target.

“We are obviously doing something right. We are getting the ball into the right areas.

“No other team in this league is hitting the target more than us.

“I hear people saying our possession game is slow.

“I would understand peoples opinion regarding how I want to play and also the identity of how this team wants to play if we weren’t creating chances and hitting the target.

“From the first week people have been pointing fingers regarding this element of our game.

“Yes we have a lot of possession and if I feel like we carry on like that things will turn for us.

“That is the team I want us to be.

“We lost the game today fair and square. We weren’t anywhere near the level we needed to be and that’s it.”

I don't need to read this bullshit twice.
Reply }}
Flat!!...We were a fucking basement.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(04-11-2019, 10:24 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: Flat!!...We were a fucking basement.

Big Grin
Reply }}
The more I think about it the more he pisses me off. To basically say there is nothing wrong with the way we play is just ignorance. Teams are going to roll up with a clear and easy method to play us. Stoke, Barnsley, Hull, Forest. All did the job. Easy peasy. The manager's of teams coming up in the fixture list must be rubbing their hands together. They'll all be hoping Parker does not get the sack before they play us as they know full well we have a lot of potential in the side and under another gaffer they may get their arses whooped!!
Reply }}