25% possession and win 0-3
Tells you everything thing you need to know. We had one shot on target. I hope Parker is removed asap. We are going nowhere fast with him and from watching today's game I think the players have given up on his tactics too.
Reply }}
All this lot need really is someone to get them up for the fight. The talent is there no doubt about it. Parker comes across as a bit of a nice guy. Can you really imagine him handing out a bollocking or saying what needs to be said. My worry is the owners see him as bit of golden boy due to his track record as a player and he’ll blag his way here until it’s too late. Literally every year he’s been involved with the club has been a massive disappointment.
Reply }}
(03-11-2019, 01:54 AM)Gandalf the White Wrote: All this lot need really is someone to get them up for the fight. The talent is there no doubt about it. Parker comes across as a bit of a nice guy. Can you really imagine him handing out a bollocking or saying what needs to be said. My worry is the owners see him as bit of golden boy due to his track record as a player and he’ll blag his way here until it’s too late. Literally every year he’s been involved with the club has been a massive disappointment.

I agree. I was willing to give him a chance but while he haunts the corridors of Craven Cottage we'll do nothing. We even won promotion while he'd jogged on and was working at Spurs. He comes back, he some how gets the top job because the Khan's know fuck all about football and we"re back to playing like an inconsistent bunch of clueless idiots. It is all so predictable.
Reply }}
(02-11-2019, 10:12 PM)Reznor Wrote: Tells you everything thing you need to know. We had one shot on target. I hope Parker is removed asap. We are going nowhere fast with him and from watching today's game I think the players have given up on his tactics too.

Fucking Right

(03-11-2019, 01:54 AM)Gandalf the White Wrote: All this lot need really is someone to get them up for the fight.  The talent is there no doubt about it.  Parker comes across as a bit of a nice guy. Can you really imagine him handing out a bollocking or saying what needs to be said.  My worry is the owners see him as bit of golden boy due to his track record as a player and he’ll blag his way here until it’s too late.  Literally every year he’s been involved with the club has been a massive disappointment.

Fucking Right

(03-11-2019, 08:36 AM)Reznor Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 01:54 AM)Gandalf the White Wrote: All this lot need really is someone to get them up for the fight.  The talent is there no doubt about it.  Parker comes across as a bit of a nice guy. Can you really imagine him handing out a bollocking or saying what needs to be said.  My worry is the owners see him as bit of golden boy due to his track record as a player and he’ll blag his way here until it’s too late.  Literally every year he’s been involved with the club has been a massive disappointment.

I agree. I was willing to give him a chance but while he haunts the corridors of Craven Cottage we'll do nothing. We even won promotion while he'd jogged on and was working a Spurs. He comes back, he some how gets the top job because the Khan's know fuck all about football and we"re back to playing like an inconsistant bunch of clueless idiots. It is all so predictable.

Fucking Right
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}