Le Marchand
What a player  Huh more like a shop store dummy !!
Reply }}
Almost felt bad for him today
Reply }}
One, I don't know how he makes a living in football and two, why on earth is he playing for us? His marking for that first goal was an embarrasment for a so called proffesional.
Reply }}
I'm not going to pile in on him. Scotty made the wrong substitution, MLM is not a swap for JB and it needed a re jig.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}
(03-11-2019, 10:29 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: I'm not going to pile in on him. Scotty made the wrong substitution, MLM is not a swap for JB and it needed a re jig.

True. Odoi should have been moved to left back as at least he resembles a footballer and it was a dumb substitution but that's no excuse for Le Marchand. He looked like he had no interest in being on the pitch.
Reply }}
(03-11-2019, 10:29 AM)Whiteforester Wrote: I'm not going to pile in on him. Scotty made the wrong substitution, MLM is not a swap for JB and it needed a re jig.

Agree. Parkers substitutions are 'Mystery'!!  Big Grin

Reply }}
(03-11-2019, 10:50 AM)Reznor Wrote:

True. Odoi should have been moved to left back as at least he resembles a footballer and it was a dumb substitution but that's no excuse for Le Marchand. He looked like he had no interest in being on the pitch.

Fucking right, he should never have been brought on and bringing on Sess would have made more sense although I'm now thinking and not specifically for then, that having Kmac between our CB's is a necessity now that JB's out and play with wing backs.
"there is not a lot of difference between doing well and doing bad" (M Jol, 29-Nov-2013)
"sometimes great trees grow from small seeds" (Kit Symons 18 April 2015)
“Claudio is risk-free and ready-made for the Premier League.” (S Khan 14 Nov 2018)
Reply }}