If we are outside the top ten by the end of December who might we sell?
Can we hold on to Mitro?

Should we cash in on Cairney?

offload Betts?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
In Jan I think we'll be safe from selling anyone important. At worse if Parker stays I reckon we'll limp to within striking distance of the playoffs by Jan.

I reckon if we're not promoted Mitro will walk. Regardless he'll probably score 25-30 this season and theirs no way a Prem club won't come knocking. Cairney's an interesting one. He scores brilliant goals and assists but there are far too many games for me where he's invisible. He flourished in the deep lying play maker roll under Slav but when we had less of the ball in the Prem he was far less effective. If a Prem club is willing to give us 20 mill I'd find it hard to turn down to be honest but again at the end of the season not during while we still have a chance of turning this mess around.

If we don't get promoted I'd hope for some big changes. This squad is starting to look tired for me. Too many Championship grinds for the reward of getting stomped in the Prem.
Reply }}
We normally try to sell a 'Sess' in a tranfer window, why stop now.
Reply }}
Let go of TC ?
Your off your rocker Peabody
Reply }}
Who should we buy is more pertinent. A keeper and a defence would be a good start as it is no good having the most potent attack in the league if we cannot defend. What ever manager we have is not going to make our defenders good.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Our defense is fine
Our attack is overrated and tepid to say the least

Cav and Knock are only good on their day and neither of them can cross a ball
Reply }}
(05-11-2019, 11:32 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Our defense is fine
Our attack is overrated and tepid to say the least

Cav and Knock are only good on their day and neither of them can cross a ball

Have you not noticed how many goals we have conceded recently most through incredibly naive defending or keeper error.  Did you not notice how easily a Hull attacker walked past Mawson and planted it in the net.  All our defenders are very ordinary and our keepers are probably the most useless group ever assembled.

Their are no fine elements of our defence.

Reply }}
Mawson wasn't cheap and was professed as the defender to help our defensive woes. As usual it comes back to our shyte recruitment policy.
Reply }}
(06-11-2019, 01:20 PM)Reznor Wrote: Mawson wasn't cheap and was professed as the defender to help our defensive woes. As usual it comes back to our shyte recruitment policy.

Mawson was the sort of player England would select until a decent manager took over.  Tony Khan has demonstrated he listens to the managers needs, but if the manager talks rubbish it is rubbish players we will get.  Parker understands midfield and attack I am not sure he knows anything about defenders and defending and trying to get defenders to play as midfielders deflects them from their main task of defending.

Reply }}
(06-11-2019, 02:20 PM)Mr B P Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 01:20 PM)Reznor Wrote: Mawson wasn't cheap and was professed as the defender to help our defensive woes. As usual it comes back to our shyte recruitment policy.

Mawson was the sort of player England would select until a decent manager took over.  Tony Khan has demonstrated he listens to the managers needs, but if the manager talks rubbish it is rubbish players we will get.  Parker understands midfield and attack I am not sure he knows anything about defenders and defending and trying to get defenders to play as midfielders deflects them from their main task of defending.

So every manager under the Khan's has spoken crap about what our defence needs?? If you believe that maybe you should ask about who's choosing the manager's we employ. Both roads lead to the same place.
Reply }}