Birmingham city v Fulham prediction etc thread
I am feeling confident about this one and you?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I am confused and our defence is giving me nightmares. We lose 2-0.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
3-1 defeat. The players looked totally lost to me against Hull and I can't see us suddenly turning it on. Most of them looked like they didn't even want to be there.
Reply }}
The fans are so pissed off with Parker’s tactics and I think the players are frustrated with him too.We lose 2-1.Parkers tactics are turning good players into mediocre boring static players who are afraid to express them selves. I’m usually optimistic but Parker is so fucking boring he's drained all the optimism out of me.This club deserves a manager with some drive and personality.
Reply }}
we win just to confuse matters more 1- 2
Reply }}
(06-11-2019, 05:39 AM)MR WHITE Wrote: The fans are so pissed off with Parker’s tactics and I think the players are frustrated with him too.We lose 2-1.Parkers tactics are turning good players into mediocre boring static players who are afraid to express them selves. I’m usually optimistic but Parker is so fucking boring he's drained all the optimism out of me.This club deserves a manager with some drive and personality.
Exactly
He coaches like he used to play, zero creativity
Reply }}
Carniey ditches Parkers tactics and goes A.W.O.L., shows what effect passing can do, more direct, more quality, more passion, more composure etc.

Birmingham 0 3 Fulham
Reply }}
45 min
60% possession
not a single shot on target
Reply }}
(09-11-2019, 04:52 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: 45 min
60% possession
not a single shot on target

But, but ... we've had the most shots on target in the league didn't you know?  Angel
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
Where is Cairney? What did I miss?
Reply }}