Seri's coming home?
ready to tear up the Championship and single handedly propel us into the playoffs
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
(06-11-2019, 06:41 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: ready to tear up the Championship and single handedly propel us into the playoffs

Unforetunately, the transfer fee issue still hangs over the club. So unless he thinks different, he will be sat on the bench.
Reply }}
Don’t need him any where near our squad
Reply }}
(06-11-2019, 06:41 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote: ready to tear up the Championship and single handedly propel us into the playoffs

I’d sooner tear up his contract and propel him back to we’re he came from.
Reply }}
Sort of akin to a bad rash coming back.
Reply }}
prodigal son?
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
At the beginning of the season I wanted him playing, as well as Anguissa....then it seemed we'd be fine and now we're crying out for him. He can produce some magic and we're devoid of anything.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
Anyone who wishes the return of JMS or AFZA in any form other than ticket-taker at The Cottage should be forced to turn in their whites and then have the final steps of the lobotomy. All last season, we played with either 10 men and sometimes 9 when either of these two bums were on the pitch - and now we are still playing with 10 as long as The Harrison Reid Experiment persists. It pains me to watch Scotty Parker 2.0 have zero influence on a match from the center of the park, bouncing off of adults who shrug his gnat-like frame off like he is human lint. You cannot win at any level playing 10 men. One would think we had learned that last season...
Reply }}
Guaranteed useful (at the moment) !
God grant me the serenity to accept the things i cannot change.
Reply }}