Massive game Saturday for SP
We lose at Birmingham with the international wank break looming could it quite possibly be curtains for Grasshopper ?
Reply }}
I think he’ll go if we lose.
Reply }}
Similarities to the Kit Symon's rein. His team lost to Birmingham 5-2 on the 16th game of that season. We play Birmingham and suprise suprise it's the 16th game of this season. It's a reasonable time to change a manager if the Khan's think Parker has lost his way.
Reply }}
Hmmm. Interesting I didn’t know that.

I agree It’s time for him to step up or he’s out, we took a gamble on him and this is his last opportunity to prove himself in a tough away fixture Then the club has 2 weeks too sort it out.

Personally I’m not convinced by the whole Chris Hughton thing I think there’s better, we’d fail under him if he got us up

Beam us up Scotty
Reply }}
we will win...
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
Why was khan so much more patient with Jokanović’s first season where he got of to a far worse start than this.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(08-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Mr B P Wrote: Why was khan so much more patient with Jokanović’s first season where he got of to a far worse start than this.

Jokanovic was proven in the championship with Watford so was worth sticking with which ultimately proved the right decision as we won promotion where as Kit Symons like Parker had no pedigree in such a high profile job. Time and results will tell in Parker's case.
Reply }}
Tru Rez
Also we gradually improved under Slav
Under SP we are getting worse by the game
Reply }}
the squad Ska inherited from Kit was poor (not Kits fault).

Parkers squad is good enough for automatic promotion
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I wonder if there is too much 'analysis' of the opposition; the players become fearful' because of it and it becomes a 'self fulfilling prophecy', in effect we are defeating ourselves. That's what I get from Parker's pre-match Pressers. I'd don't get the 'we can do this, however good the opposition is'.
Reply }}