Kamara, the pace, the power
Surely he should have finished that off, lift it over the keeper?; in our promotion season he would of finished that off.
Reply }}
Wasn’t a simple finished he did everything right other then hit the inside of the post, Always rated him all the haters so shallow minded

Same applies to the Odoi haters

Hopefully he’ll start against QPR
Boy has a point to prove
Reply }}
(09-11-2019, 08:25 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Wasn’t a simple finished he did everything right other then hit the inside of the post, Always rated him all the haters so shallow minded

Same applies to the Odoi haters

Hopefully he’ll start against QPR
Boy has a point to prove

Nobody hates him; he hasn't done himself any favours with his conduct in the recent past. It was a very easy chance, he just had to lift it over the keeper. Every time I look at it, the 'miss' looks worse.
Reply }}
The slip. the dive. the barge . the yellow card...
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
I was directly behind the goal today at St. Andrews.....it was a really simple finish...and he fucked it up.....

The guy would be a great track and field athlete....but as a footballer he is a waste of space......
Reply }}
I’m still not avin it bollocks to the lot of you Big Grin
Reply }}
He is as thick as two planks is the real problem. Modern players need brains as the game has become so difficult.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(10-11-2019, 01:37 AM)Mr B P Wrote: He is as thick as two planks is the real problem. Modern players need brains as the game has become so difficult.
What’s your excuse then ?
Reply }}
(09-11-2019, 10:50 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: I’m still not avin it bollocks to the lot of you Big Grin

Tony, seriously, your not VAR are you?
Reply }}
He was the only one who showed anything at all when he came on against Hull.
Reply }}