If We Win Tonight
We will put a lot of the pressure on the top two and as we know Leeds will fall apart again and that WBA look a very ordinary team to be top.  In my view this series of games is the turning point of our season as we can demonstrate without doubt we are the best team in the division if we win most of them.  Our period of inconsistency must be gone for the rest of this season.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Tonight we're 2-0 up (so far) despite conceding quite a few good chances.

Mitro and Kamara hitting serious form is helping us big time.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}
What a difference it make to have a keeper in top form, he keeps us in the game so our great attack can take advantage. Keep attacking though as Swansea are dangerous and know how to play against us.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
Mitro could score 35-40 this season if stats motivated defenders can’t handle him at this level

West Brom I think have a tactical edge a really deep thinking tactical coach, as do Leeds they are winning most the time now for now we need to stay with them and hope they struggle over Xmas. Our squad depth at Xmas can be a difference to get into top 2
Reply }}
Rodaks turning out to be a top keeper he also has a great distribution
Reply }}
(29-11-2019, 09:49 PM)woody Wrote: Mitro could score 35-40 this season if stats motivated defenders can’t handle him at this level

West Brom I think have a tactical edge a really deep thinking tactical coach, as do Leeds they are winning most the time now for now we need to stay with them and hope they struggle over Xmas.   Our squad depth at Xmas can be a difference to get into top 2

Leeds are scraping through a few games and eventually they'll get caught out. When they get caught out once whilst near the top they tend to have a downward spiral. 

West Brom didn't look much cop against us and we should have took advantage. They now seem to have found their feet.
I want to moonwalk son, but life’s a shithouse.
Reply }}