January signings
Who could strengthen the squad and why ?

I think some experience could be useful and see Adam lallana and James milners contracts expire 2020.

Also Jarrod Bowen contract expires 2020 may go premier league but if we’re nearly there we maybe able to tempt him, also offers something different as well as weaken an opponent.

If any additional loan space perhaps Kyle Walker peters from Tottenham as he’s not getting game time or obviously sessegnan

Bradley dack as a luxury signing who can slowly grow with the team and as a possible longer term cairney / johannson replacement
Reply }}
Just hold onto what we’ve got
Reply }}
If some top defenders are about snap them up as the defensive cover is dreadful in the main.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(01-12-2019, 07:06 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Just hold onto what we’ve got

IF we go up, we will need to strengthen the squad. Why not start now with 2 or 3 players who could play in the EPL?

That would give us a much better start than last time.

Remember, Mitrovic and Targett were our January signings last time we were in this league.
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}
If we’re being picky full backs and centre mid steel ala a younger Mcdonald for me.
Reply }}
My concern is depth, we lose Mitro, Kamara, Cairney, Mawson, others for any length, then we might have a very big problem.
Reply }}
(02-12-2019, 09:00 AM)rebel Wrote: My concern is depth, we lose Mitro, Kamara, Cairney, Mawson, others for any length, then we might have a very big problem.
That applies to every team in the championship Rebel and we’ve got more depth then most

(01-12-2019, 10:05 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 07:06 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Just hold onto what we’ve got

IF we go up, we will need to strengthen the squad. Why not start now with 2 or 3 players who could play in the EPL?

Remember, Mitrovic and Targett were our January signings last time we were in this league.

When we signed them two we weren’t even in a play off position, right now we are in third place and flying.
It’s down to what we have to do the business
And of course hope none of them are lured away
Reply }}
(02-12-2019, 04:45 PM)Tony Mac Wrote:
(02-12-2019, 09:00 AM)rebel Wrote: My concern is depth, we lose Mitro, Kamara, Cairney, Mawson, others for any length, then we might have a very big problem.
That applies to every team in the championship Rebel and we’ve got more depth then most

(01-12-2019, 10:05 PM)Peabody Raver Wrote:
(01-12-2019, 07:06 PM)Tony Mac Wrote: Just hold onto what we’ve got

When we signed them two we weren’t even in a play off position, right now we are in third place and flying.

Premiership wages are about four times Championship ones so we simply could not afford many Premier League signings even if they wanted to come.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/

Gods and miracles only occur in fiction. 
Reply }}
(02-12-2019, 04:59 PM)Mr B P Wrote:

Premiership wages are about four times Championship ones so we simply could not afford many Premier League signings even if they wanted to come.

you don't currently have to be playing in the EPL to be a player :who could play in the EPL" like Steed, Papa Boba Diop, Legswinski, Saha, EVD, Hangerland etc
Part of the White Wall...
Reply }}

We've actually got one of the smallest squads in the Championship, lacking quality and depth in areas.
Reply }}